Universal Reading Virginia Beach - UNIVERSAL READIN VIRGINIA BCH

Posted on Thursday, March 25th, 2010 at 6:41pm CDT by bdd3a26e

Product: magazines?

Company: Universal Reading Virginia Beach

Location: National Service Corp. 236 Mustang Trail, STE 105 Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Virginia beach, VA, 23452, US

I recently had a transaction made on my account for $68.28 from this company. I don't even know what this company is or what they do. I certainly have not ordered any magazines. It seems strange that early this morning I received a call regarding being approved for a Platinum credit card but I just hung up the phone and later the same day I have this pending transaction for something I know nothing about.

9e6016d9, 2010-08-05, 10:08PM CDT

Hey

I also received a same call today and in the evening I found that $39.31 was debited from my account. Can you please share as to how did you resolve the issue. This will be a great help for me to resolve it.

Niladri

54ada5fb, 2010-11-24, 12:28PM CST

i was charged for the same amount and.. my foolishness actually was too tired and procedded with the transaction i was debited the same amount and currently have found no current way to recieve a refund or cancell the fake order.... do you have any ideals??

b9d34a03, 2011-12-10, 03:43PM CST

did the same to me

08c092a9, 2012-01-04, 11:23AM CST

They have also done this to me, I have called them and told them to cancel it and they told me that they could not do that, because they were obligated to the magazine company that supplies the magazines.

8362dcd4, 2012-01-05, 07:59AM CST

I too have the same problem $68.28 charge on my account from this company - currently trying to dispute it from my bank. they also charged my account for other services I said I did not want from some identity theft protection service and another one I cannot remember.

ee6fb0cd, 2012-01-13, 10:28AM CST

Is there a phone number for these people? They are taking money from my account

67cc91f7, 2012-04-13, 04:04PM CDT

I had a transaction of the same amount of$68.28 on mine too. i am fixing to turn them in to the better business bureau.

Concerned C., 2012-09-14, 02:30PM CDT

Does anyone have a working telephone # for UNIVERSAL READING VIRGINIA BCH

Concerned C., 2012-09-14, 02:58PM CDT

3) Call the scammers and cancel. The following numbers worked for me and you'll end up getting the same people no matter which number you call (another obvious clue that this is shady):

1-800-643-1164

1-800-806-4680***

1-888-446-4405*** (***these two numbers will get you the same guy)

They will try to tell you that you made an agreement. They will also try and sell you a lower price. Just ignore it and tell them firmly that:

A) YOU ARE NOT UNDER CONTRACT WITH THEM and

B) YOU HAVE ALREADY NOTIFIED YOUR BANK AND THEY WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK NO MATTER WHAT

This shut them up for me and I had it canceled. Call time there was 3:33 -- so just be firm and you won't have 20-40 minute calls. I also called each of these number back again and I verified again and again that it was canceled. Also, they can give you a cancellation #. ASK FOR IT.

Marcie, 2013-06-07, 08:57AM CDT

Please use Concerned C posted from 9-14-2012 it does work I had to speak with 3 different people and be very sterne with them and not back down they will try everything telling you you are in contract and they have a recorded conversation that you authorized this they have been taking money out of our account since September 2011 that is alot of money for magazines if you want a magazine I suggest you go to the store and purchase one. they will get upset with you when you tell them you reported them to your bank. if anymore money comes out of my account the only other choice we will have is to cancel the card and get a new one issued..But I am reporting them to the BBB.

Concerned C., 2012-09-14, 02:58PM CDT

1-800-643-1164

1-800-806-4680***

1-888-446-4405*** (***these two numbers will get you the same guy)

A) YOU ARE NOT UNDER CONTRACT WITH THEM and

Denise R., 2014-11-29, 08:37AM CST

I am writing because this company took a transaction from my account that I do not know anything about in the amount of $29.99