Sprint - SPRINT PHONE COMPANY NIGHTMARE

Company: Sprint

Location: KSOPHT0101-Z4300 6391 Sprint Parkway
Overland Park, KS, 66251-4300, US

URL: http://www.sprint.com/

This morning , after a month of harassment about a non-returned cell phone, I get a call from Allison Employee# AL2298089 at Sprint (The POSTER CHILD for Sprint Bad Service is she)to tell me that in fact they had located the returned cell phone. Then she proceeded to go on about all the work she had yet to accomplish in an effort to secure a refund for me of the erroneous $345 charge which Sprint had charged me.

She had to email this department and email that department and she would be back to me in a few days as soon as she had made any progress. Long story short

I was treated really badly and bounced all over from one department to the other by one Latisha to another Konika for a month long nightmare before getting the issue resolved. Yesterday was the kicker. Sprint informed me that if I canceled my service with them that I would loose any ability to recoup the $345 erroneous charge regardless of whether or not the cell phone was or was not received by Sprint in the return envelope I sent it in a month earlier. I finally received the credit on my account only after being escalated from one supervisor to another until I secured the credit I was owed. NIGHTMARE experience. Sprint has no complaint department, their chat help at sprint.com is only authorized to give their customers a US Mailing address of their headquarters for complaints, no email to complaints dept, no phone number for complaints department or any avenue to complain to and no one has authority to do anything for any customer. I will be canceling the service just as soon as the credit is used up in the account.

BAD company, Bad bad bad.