bbv book salees - unauthorized credit card charges

Posted on Monday, March 22nd, 2010 at 1:45pm CDT by f1724965

Product: bbv discount book sale,866-7075858

Company: bbv book salees

Location: n/a
n/a, florida, UM

bought a book for $3.99 was charged unauthorized membership fee of$9.99 i paid without complaint, but next billig shows another unauthorized billing of $9.95 on my credit card. called them again to stop these charges, im fair but this is a rip off and ill be much more selective in internet purchases in the future... thank you, sir [email protected]

ee9ab1a8, 2010-03-28, 08:42PM CDT

I am experiencing avery similar problem. As a 'courtesy' to me they are refunding one months fee but I am still owed 2 membership payments. I ahve asked for documentation of my agreement to this membership but has not been provided. Other reputible business owners should be outraged as this really makes the consumer think twice about buying online.

339a4fc5, 2010-04-11, 09:03AM CDT

We have experienced the same problem a company like this should be black listed

52025815, 2010-04-17, 05:26PM CDT

Same thing here........bought one book and got billed membership fee for 5 months @ $9.95 per month.

2416cbe2, 2010-05-03, 08:37AM CDT

I bought a book around November AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED 9.95 A Month ever since. i want it stopped and a refund sent to me A.S.A.P.

a77c960e, 2010-08-19, 07:47PM CDT

I received the same charge on my bank account and when I called to inquire what it was they told me it was a membership fee which I accepted at checkout and had 5 days to cancel. I didn't authorize membership. Told them to cancel the membership and I would not be using them again. This is a spam site.

7d05da82, 2010-11-01, 02:16PM CDT

I've had the same problem. I ordered one book and started getting billed month for 9.95.

Fortunately, the person I talked to at BBV (alias Discount Book Sale) said she would immediately cancel membership and send a refund request for all additional charges to the refund dept, for a credit to my credit card that will appear on the next 1 or 2 billing cycles.

I'LL BE WATCHING CLOSELY FOR IT!

03f9c768, 2011-01-28, 02:07PM CST

I also bought books for my great granddaughter totalling $23.50 for Xmas.Along with that, somebody named BBV rebate giant.com started charging me $9.95 for December and January unauthorized. I called them and raised Cain and they said they would remove both charges.

5c1b378c, 2011-08-03, 08:02PM CDT

I just noticed that I have this 9.95 bbv discountbookssale on my credit card. I had not noticed that it has been on my card every month for the last 10 months. I am very upset. I web searched and found a phone number. this company www.DiscountBooksale.com says that we ordered 2 books in Oct which we did not. The company said they will refund me only 2 months, but I am calling my credit card company and disputing it. They never had any authorization to charge us anything. This company has to be stopped!!

5b52a3b2, 2011-09-24, 03:43PM CDT

same thing is happening to me. who are these people? i don't recall ever buying anything from them,

b7436f25, 2011-11-02, 05:39PM CDT

I inquired about a book for $19.95 and was charged unauthorized membership fee of $19.95. I was wrongly billed $19.95 on my credit card and this letter is to stop these charges for what was advertised as a free service. Please do not bill my account again and contact my American express to remove the charges from my account. Thank you.

Jim Kinnamon