Ruby Cargo - Ruby Cargo UAE delivers broken goods

Product: door-todoor shipping cargo

Company: Ruby Cargo

Location: Dubai, AE

URL: http://www.rubycargouae.com

Bad service provided by Ruby Cargo for the door to door service from Dubai to Mumbai.

1. The people arrived at my Mumbai apartment unannounced and demanded money for unloading the cargo.

2. They did not care to open the boxes and simply dumped the stuff in my flat.

3. When I hired my own labour for opening the boxes, I was shocked to find the following:

4. The washing machine was upside down in the wooden crate and is not working properly.

5. The window AC was scratched and punctured from behind and needs major repair.

6. The standing fan was completely squished and abruptly dismantled and now it cannot be fixed.

7. The wires of the floor lamp was cut to ensure that the stand fits in the box and is now completely unusable.

8. Both my chandeliers are broken into pieces.

9. It's 45 days now and they want to compensate me with a measly $200. I spend nearly $800 on shipping alone. Even that is not confirmed.

ad873504, 2010-05-26, 10:42AM CDT

I send 4 boxes household items two months ago till not recieve

675cc9c9, 2010-07-27, 03:35AM CDT

I'm facing the same problem with them i send a cargo through them in May2010 still it has not been reveived and the guy is been asking for money for delivering in india.

If you are willing to get together i am willing to file a case against them.

7966a756, 2010-09-10, 06:01AM CDT

I have had a very similar experience.My goods were collected from y residence in Dubai on the 7th of May to be delivered in maximum 60 days but they never shipped the goods until 27th June and I was not informed. The goods finally arrived in Canada on the 18th of August and took another 3 weeks before this was delivered at home. The goods were all packed by Ruby and i paid a separate amount for this but when the goods were received they were all damaged. My new flat screen, two wooded cabinets, bed frame, crockery, expensive old paintings were all damaged badly. I cannot use the TV, the crockery and painting had to discard as they cannot be used. Mails to the Ruby cargo representative never got a response i am yet to see a company that is more unprofessional. Their local agents in Toronto were also not helpful when trying to get an update on the goods. I was so helpless waiting here in Toronto with no help. All in all totally disappointed with the whole move when i selected Ruby thinking they are old in the business and thought my good were in safe hands but will never again use them or recommend their name to anyone.

4ddff49d, 2011-07-12, 04:22AM CDT

Its the problem with Indian customs officers while they are checking the purposely damage the things. jealousy .... nothing else I advice to all brothers not to send by cargo or if you are sending please make Insurance clear. to compensate.

9e368cc5, 2011-07-22, 02:41AM CDT

I have the similar complaint,we sent our goods from dubai to kerala via air freight with Ruby cargo.

All the glass ware was shattered when it reached.

Expensive lamps broken badly.

Everything looks horribly managed..truly UNPROFESSIONAL!

6c297824, 2011-07-25, 02:34AM CDT

We sent our things from Dubai to kerala via air freight through Ruby Cargo..thinking Sea would mean more time and probably more damage..but all in vain..cos almost all breakable were in pieces anyway!

All the glass ware were packed by the so called Professional from ruby cargo..as we opened it in kerala it was in pieces.

Well..just wanted inform the unaware if there's anyone UNPROFESSIONAL its DEFINITELY RUBY CARGO!!

ebac2ea5, 2012-04-05, 08:19AM CDT

I call the Ruby Cargo to pick up my box but before then I ask them if how many day if air Cargo in Philippines they told me if Only Luzon 10 - 12 days so I tell them to pick up my Cargo Last March 17and told me it will be loaded on March 19,2012 the amount I paid is Dhs. 475 and if you Send that small box is only cost Dhs.120 it 4x the amount of the air Cargo but until now its not yet arrive to philippines it is almost 17 days and they tol me its holiday in philippines so its better i send by sea cargo because same of how many days dont put or write on their brochure or catalog how many if air cargo so dont send to Ruby Cargo never again i Will send my Cargo to them because thats why i send it by air cargo eve 4x of the price or amount because I thought it will be reach 10to 12 days but still its not yet arrived they cheating the customer.

fe790ee7, 2012-05-28, 12:15AM CDT

We had a similar experience from Dubai to Chandigarh.

It has taken almost 2 months for cargo to reach Chandigarh after promises for 25-30 days.

Lack of co-ordination. They give a number and the person does not bother to pick the phone. I am given stores, either today or tomorrow all the time.

Inspite of agreement with the company Mr. Sasi from Ruby cargo they are just planning to dump all the furniture to my house and the cartons as it is.

They have charged me a total of 9100 dihrams for this assignment.

I really want to take them to a consumer court for this one.

cdd1736c, 2012-09-21, 02:27AM CDT

Ruby cargo is the worst cargo company ever. My family sent two boxes one weighing 27.35 kg and other weighing 30 kg from Abu Dhabi to India and we received the two boxes both weighing 20 kg each. After complaining and arguing with them and a huge delay we finally received a third box (which wasn?t ours) with some more of our stuff. Upon opening the boxes most of the stuff was damaged and not useable and it was clear that they opened the boxes and went through all the stuff and repacked it because all the packaging of the new items were torn open and some other items which had plastic wrapping around them were cut open and the third box was a RUBY CARGO BOX so it was apparent that this was their doing. They wouldn?t reply to most of our e-mails and they have manipulated their invoices to cover up for whatever racket they are running. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

nav n., 2012-09-22, 03:49AM CDT

Dear all, Ruby cargo owner killed his brother....please see the news on http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=127777 or google it- property feud man shot dead on google.com

Ray K., 2013-04-19, 03:25AM CDT

Ruby Cargo is indeed the worst service provider in the field of cargo. They took our parcels from Dubai, sublet it to M.E. Logistics. There those parcels were opened, goods stolen, repacked and sent to London. Fake invoices were prepared by their partner in crime and prices of goods were unilaterally escalated. The parcels were left lying in Dubai for three weeks and we were constantly misinformed of their where-abouts. All our complaints were lent a deaf ear and we had to bear a heavy loss.

Never ever deal with this company - this is the lesson we have learnt after paying a heavy price.

e98a402e, 2013-07-17, 01:23AM CDT

Dear All,

Ruby Cargo is one careless, Cheating, worthless,irresponsible people. We too have issues with them. We send to Tamil Nadu 5 Parcel and only 3 received and rst 2 were not received over & months and Enquiry made many time but stil No response and No refund for the Lost Goods. Al of us were simply wirting our Bad Experience Stories but none of us contact Police or UAE Municipality or other Govt. Officials for Solutions, thats the reason, this bledy Ruby Cargo still Running the Bsiness Happily & cheating more and more. If they don't care for the Customer's Goods then why should they run this Cargo Business? Do some other Work. Don't give Fake Add and don't talk lies to customers to deliver goods in good Condition. Go to Hell. One thing sure, they damage all the people's Good, o they will get back same damage in their life. This is will be done sure by God's Judgement one day or the other. UAE usiness regulators is also weak in insecting such issues and don't have any Monitor over them. So Sad.

e98a402e, 2013-07-17, 01:30AM CDT

Dear All,

Ruby Cargo is one careless, Cheating, worthless,irresponsible people. We too have issues with them. I made Enquiry to 12 people and found 11 said, Ruby Service is very bad and no care for the Customers Goods and all were damaged. We send to Tamil Nadu 5 Parcel and only 3 received and rst 2 were not received over 7 months and Enquiry made many time but stil No response and No refund for the Lost Goods. All of us were simply wirting our Bad Experience Stories but none of us contact Police or UAE Municipality or other Govt. Officials for Solutions, thats the reason, this bledy Ruby Cargo still Running the Business Happily & cheating more and more. If they don't care for the Customer's Goods then why should they run this Cargo Business??? Do some other Work. Don't give Fake Add and don't talk lies to customers to deliver goods in good Condition. Go to Hell. One thing sure, they damage all the people's Goods, So they will get back same damage in their life. This is will be done sure by God's Judgement one day or the other. UAE Business regulators is also weak in inspecting such issues and don't have any Monitor over them. So Sad. The should have taught some Lessons for their Bad Behavior.

Ashok M., 2013-10-29, 11:35AM CDT

Having read all these complaints it is a pity that Ruby Cargo is allowed to exist.Their service appears to be very unprofessional and uncaring. I was thinking of shipping some goods out with this company, but will not do so now. Complaints should be addressed to the complaints forum, who will take action. Also insure your goods prior to shipping with any company. I hope my two suggestions are helpful

prasanth k., 2014-10-19, 04:44AM CDT

I am the last victim by Ruby cargo. I was relocating to UK and ruby cargo sent all my stuffs to UK. After a long chase its reached here in UK but the local agent asked me to pay 565 pound extra for delivery and 180 for the transport. Ruby cargo said they will refund the money but it never happened. Its an internal agreement between ruby cargo and the local agent in other countries. Of course you will pay if you don't get your stuffs on time. Thats the idea of ruby cargo. I must say this is the worst service i ever seen. I made a complaint to consumer care(consumerrights.dubaided.gov.ae) in Dubai but they are worse than Ruby cargo. They replied me "someone" will contact me soon. Its has been 4 months now and that "someone" is not appeared yet. Guys, Don't ever go with this company. They are a group of IDIOTS and squeeze your money.