Innovair Corp., sold by La Casa del Aire - Innovair Inc

Product: MULTIZONE INNOVAIR

Company: Innovair Corp., sold by La Casa del Aire

Location: PR

URL: http://www.innovair.com/index3.htm

The product is an split mini unit of air conditioners od 12000BTU from Innovair Corp, with the technology of inverter. The product has a defective parts, the main board. The company itself is not honest in regards with the situation. Make it worst that the spilt mini units air conditioners in a period of six months got so rusty, that even with two treatments in a period of 18 months still has the rust in the covers outside the compressor. The company knows about the defective parts, but insist that parts has no guarantee. They sent a subcontractor to tried to fix the equipment, but again the units went down (twice after "fixing them"). This is a trial and error effort with no solution from their part. This has being going on for almost six months.

Do not trust this company in the USA and in PR.

4f22559d, 2010-04-07, 10:41AM CDT

Hello. We are from PR. We bought (3)Innovair A/C Inverter unit last year. Recently, one of them is giving a code 'Ed' and obviously does not work. Can someone explain this for me? We have tried to contact the company who sold them, still they haven't reply on this matter.Thanking in advance for a prompt action.

2a652479, 2010-08-24, 11:06AM CDT

8/24/10 I went today to DACO, Ive been fighting with the same problem with this company for 2 years, first they blamed it on the first batch of boards and now even with the new ones, the board only last a few months, Ive had Electrician and the Electric company down here getting and making sure my voltage was on the correct load but even with thiese adjustments, still the board gives problems, and now this year the boards went up to 85.00 and they give you no warranty, well after all that I would not buy from these people ever again, Id rather buy a Carrier at least they give you 5 years warranty even on the electronics.

e56b5b02, 2010-12-07, 01:08PM CST

To begin with... before putting these detectors in service it is a good idea to spray down the electronic board with a sealer such as Scotsguard. It doesn't hurt the electronics. I am currently having problems with these due to the cold temperature and installed in a large school system. Yes I have my hands full. Its too late for some of them.

d7966485, 2012-06-06, 03:50PM CDT

I bought 12000 btu inovair minisplit on january 2012 in mayaguez PR and the compressor failed this unit doesnt cool and I report this problem to inovair representant and they do nothig the compressor has 5 year guaranty miami store i the headquarter they say that I have to pay the shipping 275.00 dollars William Rodriguez Guayama Puerto Rico

royland b., 2012-11-15, 08:57PM CST

I BOUGHT A 12000BTU MULTIZONE INNOVAIR WALL TYPE AIR CONDITION UNIT IN KINGSTON JAMAICA, BACK IN 2008. IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION BUT MY REMOTE CONTROM UNIT IS BROKEN AND I NEED IT TO BE REPLACED. WHERE AND HOW CAN I GET THIS DONE? OR WHICH UNIVERSAL B RAND REMOTE CAN I USE INSTEAD?