COLDWELL BANKER PLATINUM PARTNERS - BAD POLICY

Product: RENTAL PROPERTY

Company: COLDWELL BANKER PLATINUM PARTNERS

Location: ABERCORN STREET
SAVANNAH, GA, 31405, US

I would also like to express my displeasure with Coldwell Banker, especially the rental property management office in Abercorn st.Savannah, GA. Due to military orders overseas, my husband and I had to transfer to Korea with only 45 days notice. We were renting a property in Pooler, GA and gave our property manager over 30 days notice. Although we paid a full month's rent for Jan 2010 ($1100), and we moved on 9 Jan, we did not receive any refund of rent money except our security deposit. The property manager "MARY T" said it was not Coldwell Banker policy to pro-rate departures from properties even with proper notice from tenants. This policy is not written anywhere in their rental agreements and in our opinion, we deserve most of our January rent back. She even compared it buying a gallon of milk and drinking half, then wanting a refund...how insulting. Rest assured, we will not do business with Coldwell Banker in the future and we want to warn our military friends and co-workers in the area about their BAD POLICIES. Coldwell Banker advertises great services to the military community, well they do not act accordingly. We moved so many times and around the world, we rent so many properties and they always give us a pro-rate even if the month is almost over. So Coldwell Banker Give me my money back......