- Appliances, Equipment, Tools
- Arts, Crafts
- Building, Construction
- Business, Finances
- Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles
- Clothing, Shoes, Apparel
- Computers, Software
- Consumer Electronics
- Delivery, Moving Services, Storage
- Gambling Games
- Games, Gaming Consoles
- Government, Police
- Health, Beauty
- Home, Garden
- Internet Services
- Jewelry, Watches
- Job, Career
- Kids, Baby
- Law, Civil Rights
- Magazines, Newspapers
- Nature, Environment
- News, Media
- Online Scams
- Online Shopping
- Pets, Animals
- Products, Services
- Public Transportation, Taxi
- Real Estate
- Restaurants, Bars
- Scam Contests
- Society, Culture
- Sports, Recreation
- Stores, Shopping
- Travel, Vacations
- TV, Music, Video
- Unauthorized Charges
- Unsolicited Phone Calls
- Wedding Services
MSI Course - MSI Course SCAM
Posted on Tuesday, March 16th, 2010 at 6:03am CDT by 36b8ae3d
Product: How to Get Financial Freedom
Company: MSI Course
Around Feb 11,2010 I received a sales letter to my email inbox about how to increase our income and get financial freedom. They also offer a discout price from $49 to only $10, so i got interested to join in. Then i join and pay for $10 via credit card.
There is no problem in accessing my member area. But i got surprised after calling my credit card issuer telling me that the charge is not $10, but $49 actually. I try to learn more what is going wrong here. Then i login to my member area and found that i need to fill & send a rebate form to get my rebate (~$39). It said that i have to send the form within the first 30 days since i paid. I never get this information (or i miss it?) on the sales letter.
On March 1,2010 i send the form back to them. Then the response like this:
"Please call 800-743-8533 so we can help you. Our hours of operation are 9 am to 6 pm mountain standard time. Thank you"
About 2-3 days later, i contact them and received by someone with name: Andrea.
Since i have bad english and can not commnicate well, then i ask her how if i send my question via email. She aggree and we hang up the phone. Then i send to their email address:
Greg Wilber <email@example.com> asking my rebate form to be processed and telling them i have contact them by phone.
No one responsed.
On March 11 i re-send the email. Still, no response!
On March 12 again i re-send the email. No any reponse!
On March 16 for the third times. NO any SINGLE response!
I think MSI Course is a SCAM and need to be investigated!
They are scamming payment:
1. They said they give a full refund with no question asked, but after i'm asking for a refund, they said (on the member area, not on the sales page) that i need to prove that i can not making money with their system.
2. They said they give a promotional price and appearing $10 on the shopping cart, but my credit card was charged of $49. Once again, the information about how to get rebate is on the member area, not on the sales page, which is i have to fill out and send a rebate form to them.
3. Even i sent the rebate form already, still they asking me to contact them by phone, which is there is no term described regarding that i should contact them if i want my rebate to be processed on their term on member area. Even i don't contact them, they should give my rebate back!
4. I follow them and give them a call, and since we can not communicate well, then we agree to continue communicate via email. I email them 3 times, NO ANY RESPONSE!
MSI Course is a scam. I just want my rebate to be processed and get back my $39. I don't have any idea why the doing this dirty business, offering people to join in with cheap price of $10, but actually charge them for $49!
Hope my complaint can be processed and get response asap. Thank you.