T21 - T21 horse racing software

Posted on Monday, March 15th, 2010 at 8:43pm CDT by 34472ed7

Company: T21

Location: Street Address: 295 Lincoln Road Henderson Auckland 0612 New Zealand Postal Address: PO Box 69008 Glendene Village Waitakere 0645 Auckland New Zealand
Auckland, NZ

URL: http://T21.co.nz/

Hi

Bought horse racing software from T 21 Auckland.Its a bloody crap.Scammers Dominic and Maja claim $1200 would be made every week.All rubbish, they don't play live in front of you just keep saying not a good time to play and then send screen shots showing they won so many $s.All phoney.They promise unlimited support which you have to beg for and when you actually come across that the software is fake they just disappear.I have been to there office numerous times and these scammers wont even let us in.

People do not get in there trap and become another victim like so many others.If you don't believe then go and try it yourself.

Dominic and Maja where are you going to take all that money which you thug from your poor clients.It wont go with you in hell or jail where you people belong to.

0064 21 140 9501

c04c674d, 2010-03-16, 05:59PM CDT

I know this loser and he is as dumb as they come.

Daman SINGH, 16A Sandwich Road St Andrews Hamilton 021 140 9501

He will do or say anything to try to put you off as he is being paid by one of the other dodgy companies, as that???s all they have left.

He is trying to black mail the company and is just about to be charged with extortion.

He will not tell you what he is being paid the scum.

483ab4e7, 2010-03-16, 06:04PM CDT

I know this loser and he is as dumb as they come.

Daman SINGH, 16A Sandwich Road St Andrews Hamilton 021 140 9501

He will do or say anything to try to put you off as he is being paid by one of the other dodgy companies, as that??s all they have left.

What he won,t tell you is what he has been paid the scum.

6b86f679, 2010-03-16, 07:13PM CDT

Yes I am a looser..who so ever falls in your trap is a LOOSER ....DUMB AND SCUM.

Scared of being unveiled he promised to refund my money.Somehow he manged to remove oz ripoff site which was full of his complaints and started intimidating and threatning me.

I don't force any one to believe me .Just get in there and find out yourself.

Dominic another threat and I am going to cops.

34472ed7, 2010-03-16, 07:15PM CDT

I don't force any one to believe me .Just get in there and find out yourself.

Dominic another threat and I am going to cops.

34472ed7, 2010-03-16, 07:29PM CDT

I don't force any one to believe me .Just get in there and find out yourself.

Dominic another threat or racist comment and I am going to cops.I NEED MY MONEY BACK WHICH YOU GOBBLED.MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOU.