Enterprise Rent a Car - LACK OF SERVICE

Company: Enterprise Rent a Car

Location: po box 842442 Dallas, TX 75284-2442
Dallas, TX, 75284, US

URL: http://Enterprise.com/

Windshield damaged by flying rock while driving a rental vehicle from Enterprise Leasing. Our Insurance Company was notified but they said Enterprise had to send request for payment. Enterprise collected estimated damages from us and said it would be returned when the claim was settled.

I have been on the phone with them every couple weeks since August and this is March. Nothing has happened unless I make threats to them. Our Insurance never even got a bill to pay until I called Enterprise for the 4th time.

On January 22, 2010, I was told the claim was settled and I would get my refund within 2 to 3 weeks. It has been almost 8 weeks and still nothing. I called today and get a voice mail. Enough is enough.

734b50d2, 2010-09-24, 03:16PM CDT

I rented a car from them in Wichita Falls. A coworker and I watched their rental agent walk to the car, check mileage and gas and then I signed paperwork. On the way to the office I noticed a small crack in windshield. When I call them they were closed so I sent email to thier corporate office about the crack. Now 3 months later I get a bill for $250.00 saying I was responsible and I had stated the agent didnt check the car correctly so I too am being screwed by Enterprise. I Will never rent from them again and they wont take responsibility for their untrained rental agents they hire. Everyone to them are lies and they dont belive anything anyone says even with witnesses to back them up.