McDonalds - Don't eat here

Posted on Wednesday, March 10th, 2010 at 10:49pm CST by 2d97107e

Company: McDonalds

Location: Corner of Waycross and Hamilton
Cincinnati,, Oh, 45240, US

I went to this Mcdonalds a few times and every time was the same, my order was wrong my food was cold and the service is the worst I have ever seen.

Everytime I call or E-mail them and Corp I get the same story. " We are so sorry, hope the next time is better for you" What ever happended to customer service? We have no one to blame but ourselves, we let big corps tell us how they are going to serve us. We need to stand up and say NO MORE. We need to show the we want our monies worth and we want customer service. I will never eat at any McDonalds ever. And we all need to stand up and bouycott this Mcdonalds and all others untill they can get it right. NO MORE BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE WANT OUR FOOD HOT AND RIGHT.

4ee351ce, 2010-12-05, 05:49PM CST

You should get your food hot and right, and you are definitely correct that you need to take matters into your own hands. All you have to do is go to Wal-mart or any other store of your choosing that has a kitchen section. Buy yourself some pots, pans, and general utensils. Then go and get some groceries and maybe a cookbook or two. Hey, if you're making the food yourself then it will always be hot and just the way you want it! We can all be happy in the end!