Walgreens - Zero Customer Service at Walgreens

Company: Walgreens

Location: 755 Broadway
Brooklyn, NY, 11206, US

URL: http://www.walgreens.com/

On June 8, 2010, I went to the Walgreens at 755 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11206 to buy eye drops. They were locked behind a panel. I asked a worker to get me the eyedrops. He pressed a call button and walked away without saying anything. An automated announcement was made over the loudspeaker asking for help. No one came. The announcement kept repeating. I waited 15 minutes. No one came. I went to the register. The cashier was busy texting on her cellphone. I asked to speak to the manager. She told me to wait. After waiting 10 minutes for the manager, I asked the cashier what the manager's name was. It was Miss Mays. I walked around the entire store calling out her name. I asked everyone in the pharmacy dept, the security guard. I walked around for 5 minutes calling out her name before she finally came up from downstairs. I told her that locking merchandise up and not having anyone around with the key prevents shoppers from buying anything. I told her that Walgreens is understaffed. The workers are poorly trained, unfriendly and unhelpful. I told that no one on the staff was doing any visible work and a paying customer had to resort to walking around the store calling out the manager's name. Miss Mays was not particularly helpful and did not apologize. I am totally outraged that it was necessary to wait one half hour to get the merchandise I needed. I will never shop at Walgreens again for the remainder of my life and I will encourage my friends, family, co-workers and neighbors to stay away from Walgreens. I will also publish my story on as many internet websites as I can.

38988c5d, 2010-07-08, 01:10PM CDT

you should asked the manager the name of her boss and you can complain about walgreen location. You should give another chance to another walgreens location that doesnt means the others store will be unproffesional.