GSDISCOUNT.COM OR GLOBAL SPORT DISCOUNT - FAKE JORDANS

Posted on Wednesday, June 9th, 2010 at 5:35pm CDT by 731bbaef

Product: JORDANS RETRO 11

Company: GSDISCOUNT.COM OR GLOBAL SPORT DISCOUNT

Location: GAITHERSBURG, MD, 2O898-0331, US

PURCHASED AIR JORDANS RETRO 11 THEY WHERE FAKE DID NOT COME IN JORDAN BOX THE INSOLES CAME OUT THE ONLY AIR JORDAN WHICH INSOLES COME OUT IS JORDAN XX1 THE INSOLES HAD ONE JUMPMAN ON ONE AND NOT THE OTHER THEY WHERE PRETTY GOOD FAKES BUT FAKES NONE THE LESS

6aceadc5, 2010-06-30, 03:36PM CDT

i just recieved a Soccer Shirt today and not only it ripped in 5 minutes but it is a FAKE!!!!!!!

45425196, 2010-09-01, 11:27PM CDT

DO NOT order from GSDISCOUNT.com. They will Scam you out of your money and not answer your emails. I sent $300.00 for some items over 6 weeks ago. After trying to email them every other day they sent me a fake tracking number that will not pull up. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

DO NOT ORDER FROM GSDISCOUNT.COM

c5820fe8, 2010-09-27, 02:51PM CDT

YES.. GSDISCOUNT or GLOBALSOURCEDISCOUNT.COM they stole $200. They ask you to send via Western Union and then do not send the Items. becareful using them.

ALso another place is called jerseybestmall.com

09eda283, 2011-02-21, 09:13PM CST

what i have to say is that i brought them for some one and they found out they where fakes good ones. but they are fake. dam...

16824838, 2011-07-06, 08:44AM CDT

I ordered a Mavs Jersy from Global Sport Discount almost a month ago. They were not supposed to charge my card until it shipped. My card was charged the very same day...the shirt NEVER shipped. I was never notified...I had to go out of my way to email and ask abt it...I was told they didn't even have it. Here, almost a month later, I am STILL waiting for this 99.99 to be taken off my credit card. I am so angry I am considering suing them. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY would be my advice to you.

10009341, 2011-12-24, 08:27AM CST

Purchased a TEBOW JERSEY, Never, Never received, Never, Never answered my email. This is a scam, scam, scam. Do Not order from them.

29cd2e6e, 2011-12-24, 08:31AM CST

TOO Late I ordered a TEBOW Jersey and it never arrived. They never never answer emails. This is a scam company with a scam website. Do not order from them ever.

417cfc99, 2011-12-26, 01:43PM CST

I too ordered a teebow jesey on December 12 that was never received. The order was placed with theshoppingbay.com but the charge against my credit card was made by GlobalSports Discount at 240-4233768.

The tracking number sent to me shows that the item was sent/received via USPS International mail to The Peoples Republic of China.Emails and calls to both "companies" have not replied.

91e85451, 2012-03-02, 06:21AM CST

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY.

Tried to buy an Authentic Eli Manning Jersey for $199.00. They send me a cheap copy that I could have bought on ebay for $50.00.

91e85451, 2012-03-02, 01:29PM CST

TRIED ORDERING AN AUTHENTIC ELI MANNING JERSEY FROM WWW.CHAMPSBAY.COM AFTER A MONTH OF WAITING, AND $199.00 LATER, i RECIEVED A CHEAP IMMITATION JERSEY THAT I COULD HAVE BOUGHT FOR $50.00

**********BEWARE***********