Charter Communications in St. Peters, MO - charter communications

Posted on Sunday, June 6th, 2010 at 1:21pm CDT by 97eaea2c

Product: HD Cable Service

Company: Charter Communications in St. Peters, MO

Charter Communications offers bundle packages to save you money or maybe just to rip you off. I have an HD box and it will not work. Every time you change a channel it takes 45-90 seconds to actual change to the new channel. The set freezes, I have had service to my home twice and spoke to customer service reps on the phone. Have been told repeatedly it is a "signal switch issue that causes HD box to freeze up, we are aware of problem in your area but don"t know what to do with it".

The last serviceman in my home disconnected the HD box & connected cable directly to the TV. I have been told I have to keep box untill end of contract even though it does not work. If I return it I will be charged a penalty fine and cost of service will go up. I have asked for a supervisor to call me and have heard from no one!!

44a8be70, 2010-06-11, 07:32AM CDT

My name is Josh Chapman and I am a Social Media Communications Specialist with Charter Communications. I sincerely apologize for the problems you have been experiencing when using the HD receiver provided and the lack of resolution in fixing the issues. If the pricing you signed up for was under a service agreement then it is entirely possible that the HD receiver is required for that particular package. However if you send us an email with the Name, Address, and Phone number on your account to [email protected] we will be happy to work with you directly to find the source of the problem and the best package available that fits your needs. Please also include the information from your post (Complaints Board and username or link to post) in your email so we are able to identify the email.

Thank you and I look forward to resolving this issue for you.

Josh