Verizon Wireless - Verizon Store Running a Scam

Location: PO Box 105378
NEW ORLEANS, LA, 70115, US

URL: http://www.Verizonwireless.com/

Category: Telecommunications

I had 2 lines. On 3/9/10, I requested to change the phone number on my 2nd line at Verizon Magazine St. store, NOLA. However, the owner of the store took the phone of my 2nd line and gave me a new phone. Only after I received the next month's bill I learned that I have 3 lines on my account. We've talked to customer service many times but they refused to adjust the charges. We've gone to the Store and the owner Rene is never there and no one else will help us. I've relocate to the Verizon Store on St Charles Ave (6/1/10)but could only talk to Customer Service via the Phone. Today I stayed on the phone with customer service for 35 minutes and the service rep (jenny)asked what had I done to her and she hung up the telephone on me. I am being charged for a telephone that Rene took from me and probably sold. It really sounds like a scam that he is running out of the store and I have become one of his victims. I just called back and there is no note on the account or that I called. in the past 4 times that i have called customer service and attempted to have it resolved and cancel unwanted services. each time I call nothing has been done. I changed it from 1400 to 700 minutes on 3/9/2010, I dropped the insurance, but I am still being charged for a 3rd phone that I don't have, insurance for a phone that they took, a download of 20.00 for an unknown item.