Fraud company

Posted on Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 at 3:08am CDT by 0cfc7e5f

Company: Not Available

Location: NU

I am also a latest victim of country club membership of 10 years pricing at Rs. 1,10,000/- at CK 27, Sec-18, Noida. This is how, i got trapped in their well instituted strategy........

I got a call from tele-marketing office named Ms. SANA from Noida club informing me that, I have won a voucher worth Rs. 25,000/- against the form i filled during my haldiram visit at GIP, Noida and in line, i have been selected among top 500 names out of more than 50,000 draws. She told me that i need to come with my wife to collect the voucher at their office and same can be redeemed for 6N/7D holidays at 7 places.

I visited their office (as such their is no office, just temporary arrangements in their vacant place in basement). Mr. yashwant singh and Mr. pradeep singhania received me and my family. They started to ask me some formal questions like my holidaying frequency, my interests and started to tell about their company. There was no mention of voucher, i thought to listen their nuisances, considering that after sometime, they will give me the voucher. Slowly and steadily they started to lure me telling fake things about their strong presence all over india and hiding all the hidden costs. Finally they told me to pay Rs. 1,10,000/- immediately and Rs. 5000 as AMC. I asked them to ask it from my father, but they simply refuses that you have to decide immediately , as this is the last opportunity in coming months. I could not able to perceive their malign intentions that they are all claiming fake committments. I got in trapped thinking that one time payment will secure me holidaying for 10 years but later when i realised that my calculations were wrong, I was totally depressed and blamed myself for my fault.

Anyway, the summary is , Please do not come in their traps and once if you come in trap, it is almost impossible to take your money out from these bastards.