Apple Store at the Falls - Why I didn't get my iPhone 4 on June 24th

Posted on Monday, June 28th, 2010 at 8:25pm CDT by 9ec0469e

Company: Apple Store at the Falls

I'm only doing this because I've almost e-mailed every e-mail address I could send. And I haven't gotten one response. I also have done the feedback on the apple.com site. So I'm out of luck and I don't think my voice is being heard. So here is my statement that I'd like to get out:

"To whom this may concern:

I have a question that maybe you can answer. I've heard apple to have the BEST customer care in the world, but yet reservations are only for one day and on a Thursday when people work. I waited in line for 4 hours to get my reserve iPhone 4. But I barely moved 50 feet. And it was still a wait of two hours, at least. Of course I had to work at 3 so I needed to leave. My question is why?... Why doesn't this reservation go for 3 days or even 2 days. One day is harsh for people that have to work to pay their bills. I don't see the harm in making it for longer since I'd be able to wait tomorrow till the full time. Unfortunately I had to leave and give up my chances of getting my iPhone 4 which I've waited a long, long time for in the grueling HOT sun. Also by allowing people to wait in line that are non-reserve and along side people that reserved the phone I believe to be rude to the people that reserved the phone. I waited in line for 4 hours for a phone I reserved and for what to not be able to get it because the line is being slowed down by people that didn't reserve it like I did. And you know what makes me even more pissed off? Is that even though I have till the end of the day to get it, I can't get it because I'm going to be working until midnight, which in fact apple closes at 9:30. But what makes me angry to the point of no return is that some jerk tomorrow that is waiting as a walk in will get the phone I RESERVED because I couldn't make the one day reservation limit! That is BS!!! Complete and utter BS. I work hard to make sure I buy the best of the best products, but what do I have to show for it. A company that doesn't appreciate the dedication that I've given them apparently. I now had to pre-order my phone because the apple store said their was nothing they can do about it. They can't hold my phone for ONE MORE DAY! So I now have to wait 20 days or more to get the phone I expected to get today. That is to my opinion completely unacceptable to a customer that has been loyal to apple for over 7 years of her life. It's wrong! Very wrong and unappreciated!

A non satisfied customer,