ashleys furniture - sealy sleep number

Posted on Thursday, June 24th, 2010 at 8:09am CDT by 3fd1b577

Company: ashleys furniture

Location: greensboro, nc
greensboro, nc, US

i purchased a sleep number bed in may 2009. It failed to hold air on one side, I COMPLAINED to the furniture store about this thinking I had a 20 YEAR warranty (which I was told at time of purchase)wellll When I complained it was that I bought a dis continued item therefore I had no warrantee. Had I known this I would not hAVE PURCHSED thia item.

d0b3c11b, 2010-08-31, 11:23AM CDT

Clearly this person was not a purchaser of a Sleep Number Bed. Number one, Ashley Furniture has never sold Sleep Number beds. Number two, the original complaint says Sealy Sleep Number, so clearly this person does not know what they have. Number three, I really do not believe this person even purchased this bed. All Sleep Number beds come with a warranty and they will replace any manufacturer defects. They should contact the company that manufactured the bed.

1ecfe4c8, 2011-01-30, 01:36PM CST

I have a Sealy Sleep Number Bed, and I bought it from Morris Home Furnishings. It is a division of Ashely Furniture. So Yes, Sealy does make a sleep number bed.

I am also having problems with mine, one of the two chambers does not hold air anymore.