voip - fraud voip dealer

Product: www.jtelein.com

Company: voip

Location: kuwait, US

Hi everybody

i made payment $250 via paypal for purrchase voip route from www.jtelein.com as thy offerd inida 1 cent per minute thy given $250 route panel when i start calling remove 91 perfix from base tarrif so i can not make call thy cheated me theni know many people cheated by www.jtelein.com so care everybody dont fall their offer now thy offering buy $2000 get $3000 india 1 cent perminute dont send them cash for this offer

www.jtelein.com

Tel :91 4651 272627

[email protected]

5ff66b89, 2010-08-14, 03:29PM CDT

hi you are true that i also buy the service of jtelein he offer me rate for india 1 cent and give me 1.20 cent and also ave the problem that i cant be make call on india landline and bangladish mobile

3ca49a04, 2010-09-19, 08:56AM CDT

hi we also cheated with jtelein about$4000.

Last month I went to jtelein office in marthadam it is only two room office with 5 working staff. I fight with this guy than they told me that they will put back my money in my vsr A/C. when I back from marthandam they again close my A/C. I am requesting all of you who cheated with jtelein please contact to me. So we can give complain in police and in media. Please contact me my id is [email protected]

And my no India no is +919500361617

Thanks

b0f3e386, 2011-03-16, 03:02AM CDT

yes, you are right

please take care and avoid such fraud voip company now Jtelein change name as jtel but same company they offer very cheap rate and test call they will give you good route and good quality onec you transfer fund to they account then you have to cry what they given office phone number never they pickup if send by email they will some time reply simply our account/billing/technical dept will contact you soon but there is no such dept there only one person johnson fraud guy sitting and making fool to reseller avoid such company and inform to all over friend don't do any kind of business with them .....

7bac2b55, 2011-07-05, 06:43AM CDT

me also lost 1000 USD. This company main aim is cheat the people. Now me created a group against this company in facebook. Please join in this group and spread the news to all. My id is [email protected]