eBay & Pay Pal - frauds, thieves, and customer abusers

Posted on Thursday, June 24th, 2010 at 3:29pm CDT by b57be48f

Company: Not Available

Location: www.PayPal.com www.eBay.com Of course, as everybody knows, eBay owns PayPal, which should have been long challenged in court, because it promotes infinite corruption
US

The latest ordeal with ebay and PayPal which cost me around 400 hrs of time, not to mention the boats and trucks of annoyance. Since PayPal is owed by eBay, they do what eBay tells them, but only when it is convenient and profitable for eBay. The customer service of the totally corrupt ebay/PayPal enterprise is easily one of the worst services possible. Their contempt for the consumer only equaled to their infinite greed.

Around 3 months ago, ebay broke into my PayPal account, which had been long disconnected from the 3-rd ebay account ruined by ebay. No email, connecting to PayPal, nothing.

eBay, without my knowledge, granted a fraudulent buyer refund of the $256 item (antique china set), that had been shipped to the buyer 2 months before. They did not even tell me that the buyer had shipped back to me half of what he had received. And the buyer, who received 3 big boxes, shipped back, TO THE WRONG ADDRESS, 1 box weighing 5 lbs (instead of 100 lbs).

The next thing eBay did was to bill my PayPal account, which had been long disconnected from the account, from which the china set was sold, $256.40. They put my PayPal account on hold, with the money received for the sale and shipping of two items. They would not let me use the money paid by buyers for shipping, to print the shipping labels.

It took me around 3 weeks, 10 phone calls, and untold amount of megs, to have ebay remove that charge, on which they had no right, because 1) the account was not connected to PayPal and 2) I never received the china set back, because it was sent to the wrong address, because the fraud of a buyer decided that he wanted both, the china, and the money. And in fact he got just that :-( DURING ALL THAT TIME, PAY PAL WAS TELLING ME THAT THEY HAVE TO DO WHATEVER EBAY TELLS THEM. EBAY WAS TELLING THAT THEY TOLD NOTHING TO PAY PAL, and so on and so forth.

Ok, before eBay at long last reversed their charge, PayPal took some money I received for the sale of ebay items, around $52 total, making me spend my own money for shipping, as they put my account "on hold". The rest, $201.40 they charged to my credit card as a part and parcel of my $4.90 USPS label purchase, which did not even prin. So, the total my credit card was billed for a $4.90 shipping label was $205.40.

Then eBay reversed their charge of $256 from the account that had been long disconnected from PayPal. Pay Pal released the funds, after holding them nearly for a month, for the sale of 2-3 ebay items, for which I had already received excellent feedback. Even though they promised to credit my cc for their fraudulent charge, they have never done so.

Instead, they released, some money into my PayPal account, BUT LESS THAN THEY OWED. Wrote and wrote, and wrote, asking them to refund correct amount TO MY CREDIT card. There was one promise, of the alleged supervisor, but no action. Wrote again and again and again, explaining that they had no right on their fraudulent transaction and they had to straighten out my credit card balance and charges. No response.

Filed charge back with my credit card. After a month of "investigations", PayPal agreed to the charge back. Of course, what else could they do? Ag-ha

The very same day, they "suspended" my PayPal account, demanding that I reimburse them for the charge back

Since then, around May 7 or so, they have been holding money for the sale of two items from ebay. Both, the money for the sale of items, and for the postage. Again had to pay my own money to ship the items, for which I long received great feedback.

SINCE THEN, PAY PAL HAS BEEN REFUSING TO USE THE MONEY THEY HAVE BEEN HOLDING IN MY ACCOUNT TO PAY MY EBAY FEES. THREE TIMES THEY REVERSED THE PAYMENT OF EBAY FEES, WHILE HOLDING THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT. THREE TIMES THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY DISCONNECTED THE AUTOMATIC PAYMENT FEES PLAN ON MY REQUEST, which is a blatant lie. Three times I re-established it.

AFTER 10 MORE MEGS OF WRITING, EBAY TELLS ME THAT THEY CANNOT TELL PAY PAL WHAT TO DO, NOT THIS TIME AROUND.

Additionally, they have done nothing to help me receive from PayMate payment for another item sold at ebay, also long received by the buyer, Wrote them THREE times, explaining the situation, all they did offer - to close dispute, so that they could credit the $1.92 fee for the sale of $15.99 item, long in the possession of the buyer

I am taking them to court, both, PayPal and eBay, for theft, fraud, abysmal customer service, and resultant damage to my mental health. Hope a few people will follow.

If any greedy lawyer is reading this, get in touch with me. Let's make them pay - the only language the corrupt ebay understands

2bc6c340, 2010-07-10, 01:14AM CDT

SOMEWHERE , SOMETIME, SOMEHOW THIS NIGHTMARE CALLED EBAY / PAYPAL WILL BE PUNISHED FOR ALL THE BS THOUSANDS OF SELLERS HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH !!!

THEY LITERALLY RUN U OUT OF BUSINESS WITH HOLDS, FEES, REVERSALS WITHOUT SELLER NOTIFICATION , ETC. !!! I MEEN , IS IT YOUR MONEY OR NOT ?? HOW CAN ANY BUSINESS WORK WITH PAYPAL TAPPING YOUR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS AT THEIR LEISURE?? I HAVE HEARD THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT , BUT SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TEACH THEM WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE !!!!

FEEDBACK BLACKMAIL, INSTANT REFUNDS AT BUYERS WHIM, 21 DAY HOLDS .... WHAT A FFF ING NIGHTMARE !!!!

4ac25e39, 2010-10-15, 03:48PM CDT