RENTAL FRAUD NAPLES FLORIDA

Posted on Thursday, June 24th, 2010 at 2:28pm CDT by Anonymous

Company: Not Available

When I responded to a for rent ad. This is the bazaar response I received ... and forwarded it to my local police dept ... who did'nt think it was criminal.......my tax dollars prvides their salary.... this is very disturbing

COLLIER COUNTY NAPLES FLORIDA

Back to "IN BOX" Remove label "IN BOX" Report spam Delete Move to Labels More actions 1 of 19 Older 2BR/2BATH

IN BOXX

Reply |Christine James to me

show details Jun 20 (4 days ago)

Hello Applicant,

Thanks for your email and interest in renting my house..I am Christine James, the owner of the house you are making inquiry of. Actually I resided in the house with my family before and presently we have moved out due to my transfer from my work now in Berlin, Germany.

Presently my house is still available for rent for $600 USD per month (rent already includes utilities). More so now, i am currently in Lagos,Nigeria for an international Christian follower's crusade. I will like to let you know that i initially wanted to sell the house but my wife adviced i rent it out to responsible people.

Please i want you to note that i spent a lot on my property that i want to give to you for rent, so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own, It is not the money that is the main problem but i want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up. I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word.This is the address of the House(3340 Grand Cypress Dr #102 Naples, FL 34119).It has a dramatic entry foyer with ceramic floor. Extremely spacious rooms throughout with lots of big windows...nice and light! New neutral paint and some newer carpet..Very quiet, low traffic area. Appliances included are washer, dryer, oven,dishwasher, new fridge (7/07)...I believe its absolutely a perfect home for you and your family.Utilities include Water,Trash,Sewer,Gas, Electricity.

FIRST NAME:__________?

CITY: _______________

STATE:______________

ZIP CODE: ____________

HOW LONG? ___________IF RENTING

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING__________?

IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,

HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? ____________?

WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________?

ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY THE DEPOSIT BEFORE RECEIVING THE KEYS______________?

IF YOU HAVE A PET,

HABITS:

DO YOU SMOKE ______________ ?

DO YOU DRINK ______________?

DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT? ____?

Looking forward to hearing from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you...Awaiting your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the keys to you, please we are giving you all this based on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that we have not seen yet and only putting everything into God's hands,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this...

The house is available for rent at the moment so you are free to move in as soon as you wish to...A Deposit of $400 (which happens to be the security deposit) is required before moving in. Feel free to call me for more information and arrangements on how to get the keys and other necessary documents delivered to you. My phone number is (+234-7043000916 OR 011234-7043000916).The house will be available for rent for a period of 4 years so you have a choice of deciding how long you intend staying there...

--- On Sat, 19/6/10, marianne hart <[email protected]> wrote:

please contact me via email or phone 2395720460

MARYANNBB

Reply Forward

Reply |Christine James to me

show details Jun 22 (1 day ago)

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I just wanted to let you know that after going through all the applications received, we have decided to let you live in our house as we have found your application very satisfactory and acceptable by my family. So we would want you to go through this email and get back to us on what you feel so we could proceed in renting the house to you.We would like to send the following documents to you via FedEx next day delivery to the address you sent to us and the tracking number will be sent to you so that you can possibly occupy our house.. Please once again, we are giving you this based on trust so please do not disappoint us and i promise you that, you will love the house. We are with the under listed documents here with us and you will need to make Payment for the first month rent and security deposit ($1000 USD) to enable shipment of the Keys and documents to the address you have provided to us, after which you could move in at your convenience. The rent only starts counting when you move in, so you could go ahead with the payment straight away to make things faster.

Here are the contents of the document that needs to be sent.

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys

2) Paper/Permanent house form

3) The house documentary file..

4) Full Description of the house

5) Payment Receipt

The house is available for rent for up to 4 years,so you are free to decide on how long you intend occupying it...Rent already includes utilities...I'm ready to accept either monthly or upfront mode of payment..depending on the one you are most comfortable with..Utilities include: gas, water,sewer, trash and electricity. Your monthly rent already covers utilities so you do not have to pay extra charges for that..Please note that the deposit made is fully refundable should in case you finally gain entrance into the house after receiving the keys and documents and feel unsatisfied or uncomfortable with the interior,but i am giving you a benefit of doubt that you will love everything about this lovely home.

All you need to do at this point is send a payment of ($1000 USD) which is the first month rent and Security Deposit as soon as possible to the under listed information through Western Union in order for me to be able to send the keys and other documents of the house to you via FedEx Immediately.

RECEIVER'S NAME: christine james

ADDRESS: 12A GODWIN ESTATE, ISOLO

STATE: LAGOS,

COUNTRY: NIGERIA

ZIP CODE: 23401

TEST QUESTION: WHO IS THE GREATEST?

ANSWER: GOD.

Get back to me with the 10 digits MTCN (money transfer control number) that will be given to you at Western Union after you have made the payment in order for me to be able to pick up the money sent, so that i can immediately arrange for the delivery of keys and documents to you through FedEx next day delivery...

I will instruct you on how to make the monthly rent payments to me after you have moved in, and concerning the utilities,that will be taken care of by me every month so you need not to worry about that because the rent paid already covers that. Have a very wonderful day and your prompt response is awaited.

Thanks and Remain Blessed

--- On Mon, 21/6/10,

Subject: Re: 2BR/2BATH

To: "Christine James" <[email protected]>

Date: Monday, 21 June, 2010, 1:22 AM

hello christine I am really interested .... and wants to know if it currently available to move in at the end of the month...

My name is April Hurley my brother and myself will be sharing

the apartment ... We are both fulltime students...and are gone most of the day.. with college or work.

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Christine James <[email protected]> wrote:

FIRST NAME: __________?

MIDDLE NAME:__________?

LAST NAME:_________?

SEX___female_______?

DATE OF _________?

PROFESSION:_Pre -med student _________?

PHONE:239-572-0460

CITY: _Naples ______________

STATE:_fl_____________

ZIP CODE: _34119___________

HOW LONG? lives at home _____IF RENTING

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING__________?

IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,

HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? _3-4yrs___________?

WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ___end of month if possible ___________?

ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY THE DEPOSIT BEFORE RECEIVING THE KEYS_yes_____________?

IF YOU HAVE A PET,

KIND OF PETS: ___n/a__________?

HABITS:

DO YOU SMOKE _never_____________ ?

DO YOU DRINK never______________?

DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT? _11-12pm___?

--- On Sat, wrote:

Subject: 2BR/2BATH

Date: Saturday, 19 June, 2010, 10:08 PM

Would like to see your apart for rent

please contact me via email or phone

7fede2cf, 2011-03-11, 04:07PM CST

Hello: I almost fall for it too, I even went to the property and it was empty, Thank God I found this. Thanks for sharing with us.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I just wanted to let you know that after going through all the applications received, we have decided to let you live in our house as we have found your application very satisfactory and acceptable by my family. So we would want you to go through this email and get back to us on what you feel so we could proceed in renting the house to you.We would like to send the following documents to you via FedEx next day delivery to the address you sent to us and the tracking number will be sent to you so that you can possibly occupy our house.. Please once again, we are giving you this based on trust so please do not disappoint us and i promise you that, you will love the house. We are with the under listed documents here with us and you will need to make Payment for the security deposit ($600 USD) to enable shipment of the Keys and documents to the address you have provided to us, after which you could move in at your convenience. The rent only starts counting when you move in, so you could go ahead with the payment straight away to make things faster.

Here are the contents of the document that needs to be sent.

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys

2) Paper/Permanent house form

3) The house documentary file..

4) Full Description of the house

5) Payment Receipt

All you need to do at this point is send a payment of ($600 USD) which is the Security Deposit as soon as possible to the under listed information through Western Union in order for me to be able to send the keys and other documents of the house to you via FedEx Immediately.

RECEIVER'S NAME: CARLOS GUEITS

ADDRESS: 12A GODWIN ESTATE, ISOLO

STATE: LAGOS,

COUNTRY: NIGERIA

ZIP CODE: 23401

TEST QUESTION: WHO IS THE GREATEST?

ANSWER: GOD.

Thanks and Remain Blessed

--- On Fri, 3/11/11, wrote:

From:

Subject: Rv: Re: $800 / 3br - Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath pool home (Miami Springs, FL )

Date: Friday, March 11, 2011, 7:12 PM

Good Afternoon Mr. Gueits:

I'm glad to send you all the information you need. And hope you choose me and my family to take care of your home, I wanted to tell you how glad we were to get an answer and know the real reason why you're renting your place, because we're caring people.But please let me assure you that if you choose us we won't let you down.

Even when we haven't met I'm sending you a picture of our family and let me tell you a couple of more things, we have a 3 years old daughter and we've been married for 5 years. We're a working couple.

We hope you choose us and let us know as soon as possible your decision. God bless you.

Igelzma Carrin-Salinas

DO YOU DRINK NO

DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT? NO

--- El vie, 3/11/11, Carlos f Gueits <[email protected]> escribi:

De: Carlos f Gueits <[email protected]>

Asunto: Re: $800 / 3br - Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath pool home (Miami Springs, FL )

A:

Fecha: viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011, 10:18 am

Hello Applicant,

Thanks for your email and interest in renting my house..I am Carlos F Gueits, the owner of the house you are making inquiry of. Actually I resided in the house with my family before and presently we have moved out due to my transfer from my work now in Berlin, Germany.

Presently my house is still available for rent for $800 USD per month (rent already includes utilities). More so now, i am currently in Lagos,Nigeria for an international Christian follower's crusade. I will like to let you know that i initially wanted to sell the house but my wife adviced i rent it out to responsible people.

Please i want you to note that i spent a lot on my property that i want to give to you for rent, so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own, It is not the money that is the main problem but i want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up. I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word.This is the address of the House(600 Hunting Lodge Drive,Miami Springs, FL 33166)It has a dramatic entry foyer with ceramic floor. Extremely spacious rooms throughout with lots of big windows...nice and light! New neutral paint and some newer carpet..Very quiet, low traffic area. Appliances included are washer, dryer, oven,dishwasher, new fridge (7/07)...I believe its absolutely a perfect home for you and your family.Utilities include Water,Trash,Sewer,Gas, Electricity.

FIRST NAME:

CITY:

STATE:FL

ZIP CODE:

HOW LONG? 1 YEAR IF RENTING

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING (TOO MANY BUGS)

IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,

HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING?

WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? APR 01

WHEN DO YOU INTEND PAYING THE DEPOSIT?AS SOON AS YOU APROVE US

ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY THE DEPOSIT BEFORE RECEIVING THE KEYS? YES,

IF YOU HAVE A PET: NO

DO YOU SMOKE NO

DO YOU DRINK NO

DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT? NO

Looking forward to hearing from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you...Awaiting your urgent reply so that we can discuss on hw to get the document and the keys to you, please we are giving you all this based on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that we have not seen yet and only putting everything into God's hands,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this...

The house is available for rent at the moment so you are free to move in as soon as you wish to...A Deposit of $600 (which happens to be the security deposit) is required before moving in. Feel free to call me for more information and arrangements on how to get the keys and other necessary documents delivered to you. My phone number is (+234-7043000916 OR 011234-7043000916).The house will be available for rent for a period of 4 years so you have a choice of deciding how long you intend staying there...

--- On Thu, 3/10/11, wrote:

From:

Subject: $800 / 3br - Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath pool home (Miami Springs, FL )

Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 3:33 PM

Good Morning:

I'm interested in rent your house, please call me back my phone is , and let me know when I can see it.

Thanks,