Best Buy - Best Buy Lies...

Posted on Thursday, June 24th, 2010 at 5:12pm CDT by 0d1bf370

Product: compaq laptop

Company: Best Buy

Location: Mechanicsburg PA (Store 1478) 6416 Carlisle Pike Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050, US

URL: http://bestbuy.com/

My laptop screen malfunctioned and wasn't viewable. i took it in to the store and they looked at it and told me it had to be my fault. i know for the fact that the computer wasn't abused and it was only 2 months old. They told me that although it worked, it was basically a paperwieght. (their words) I asked if it could be fixed, or since it was still so new would they make right on it, and they said absolutely not. They told me they could send it out at my expense and have it fixed but it would cost in excess of $400 - $600. They computer only cost me $379. i said that's rediculous to cost that much for just a new screen when the computer didn't cost near that. they told me, "take it or leave it, we can show you some new computers." They weren't willing to help at all. I left the store completely upset and frustrated. When I got home and calmed down, i started to research replacement screens on the home computer. The new screen is now in, with shipping it only cost $70 and only took 30 minutes to replace. They told me it wasn't something people could do on their own and would have to be sent out and only their company could do it. I'll not be doing business there anymore. they lied to me and wanted only for me to spend more money.

ee4c2b9d, 2010-09-08, 07:04AM CDT

Mr. Suresh

Hereby we are informing you that we are going to add your Company detail in "Fraud Companies list"

Beware of JTelein.

This people making fraud activity. This company owes us (Hit telecom/Usman Mehmood Oman) 1700 USD.

Now they are not answering our phonecalls and not replying on e-mails and MSN/Yahoo as well.

This people cursing our emloyers, when we asked for debt payment.

They are located in India.

If you guys touch with this people, don't do any business with this company.

For more information about Jtelein you can contact us via: [email protected] / +96895879286 - +96892191978

my a/c detail

Hi dear asp ur regust we have add gk clint

usmman password