SEARS - SEARS - Auto Services

Company: SEARS

Location: 1400 N Parham Rd Richmond, VA 23229
Richmond, VA, 23229, US

URL: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/c_10153_12605_Automotive_Services

I had paid online on Sears.com, on Friday morning June 18th for a wheel alignment service. The price quoted to me was $54.99. According to the website and the email for the order, the store was supposed to call me prior to my service (June 19th - between 4-7 pm service time). However i did not hear from either sears.com or the store on June 19th. Therefore i called sears.com around 1 pm on June 19th. They transferred me to 3 different department call centers and finally was assured that i will hear from the store. Even after me reaching out to them i did not hear from anyone and i waited till 7 pm. Then i drove all the way out (7 miles) to the store. Showed them the receipt for the service. The store person "James" refused to honor my price that i paid online and instead offered me to charge 30 bucks more and do the service. I called sears.com again and finally after about 1.5 hours of arguing with 3 different people (Michelle, Michael and Eric) i was told that there was a problem between sears.com and the store and the order for some reason had not been sent online to the store. When i told them about the store not honoring the price, i was told to deal with the store myself. Finally, i had to cancel my order and the call center people basically implied and said it indirectly that sears did not need my business. How is this fair? I had paid for a service online, i had carved out time specifically from my busy schedule for this service and the store would not honor the price i was promised. I was so frustrated and overwhelmed by this experience. I am never going back to Sears. No wonder they are losing out to other stores. Please reconsider before you go to Sears. If a department store says they do not need customers like us, why go there? Please feel free to email me if you need additional information.