Pizza Hut - Errors abound

Company: Pizza Hut

Location: 724 Capital Avenue Northeast
Battle Creek, Mi, 49017, US

URL: http://www.pizzahut.com/

I ordered 2 pizza's, 20 wings, and an order of breadsticks that evening for my family. The one pizza was supposed to be pepperoni and sausage with regular sauce and ended up having light sauce. The second pizza was supposed to be half pepperoni, ham, and bacon and half plus mushrooms with light sauce and ended up having mushrooms all over it. The food was cold when it arrived after waiting almost an hour and a half. The credit card was run incorrectly with a total that was TEN WHOLE DOLLARS too high. When the replacement pizza was delivered for the half-and-half mushroom/sans pizza, the sauce was regular instead of light. I called the manager and was told that I would be issued a credit for the entire meal, but when I got that credit today it was only for 2 pizzas, 10 wings, and a dipping sauce. This isn't a credit to replace the whole order, it's close but not quite there. I'm very disappointed, I'm going to redeem my letter for the free food but after that I probably won't be doing business with this pizza hut location any more.