Bel-Red Auto Rebuild - Bait and Switch / Horrible Service

Company: Bel-Red Auto Rebuild

Location: 1406 130th Ave NE Bellevue, WA 98005
Bellevue, Wa, 98005, US

URL: http://www.bel-redauto.com /

After being a car owner for over 30 years, I have never experienced such a horrible exhibition of poor customer service, "accuracy" of information, and dependability. I will summarize my experience.

- I was given a price for my repair that was designed to compete with another company's quote.

- Once Bel-Red Auto Rebuild tore my vehicle apart, the price doubled.

- I was initially given an ETA for the repair that was 3-4 days.

- It's been 3 weeks and I still don't have my car.

- I was eventually offered a rental and told that Bel-Red Auto Rebuild would cover the cost out their pocket to help mitigate the inconvenience.

- I later received a call from the rental car company to confirm the accident insurance company information to pay for the rental.

- I have been given 4 different completion dates (the last two of which were offered as absolute promises), all of which have not been met.

- At one juncture I called to check on status and was told that they'd "lost the fender" and they were concerned about the "$500" impact this would have on their cost.

I've spoken to the owner who also made a promise of delivery which was not met.

I was also charged by the car rental company.

After covering these items with the owner of the company, I was told via "chastisement" that I'm not appreciative!

The above is not a comprehensive view of what I experienced but rather a high level view of my horrible experience with Bel-Red Auto Rebuild.