Cybercast International Hosting - CCI Hosting is a rip off

Posted on Saturday, June 19th, 2010 at 8:36pm CDT by 2dc0a679

Product: hosting

Company: Cybercast International Hosting

Location: Addison House Plaza Building, 1st Floor Ave. Samuel Lewis and 57th st. Obarrio Panama City, Rep. of Panama P.O. BOX: 0819-06448
Panama City, Pa, PA

URL: http://www.ccihosting.com/

What a rip off. CCi Hosting support (cyber cast international) is disgusting. The story is like this:

Our account was paid up, except for 1 month about 6 months ago (which we didn't know because their invoice system is terrible). I called CCi Hosting, or Cybercast International, because the site was down. They literally laughed about it and said it worked fine for them.

So, I checked host-tracker.com to make sure that it wasn't just me. All servers said it was down! I showed them the proof that it wasn't just me and they laughed (literally). So, I got angry and told the guy that their system was a joke. What did he do?

DELETED THE ENTIRE ACCOUNT AND MY DATABASE. Wow! What kind of customer support is that? Ridiculous. So, like anyone else would do I asked them if they could give me a backup of my virtually inaccessible database and they said no way. My database! They told me no, they would not give a customer for over 1 year a copy of their own damn database. So...the moral of the story is this. If you like to use a hosting company that will laugh at your customer support inquiries and delete your account within minutes- well- join CCi Hosting- cybercast international hosting. They are a joke. Extremely unprofessional.

You can find them online at www.ccihosting.com

Please, I beg you, do not support this terrible company. Their servers are always slow, they are down often and their support is one of the worst I have ever seen. It's worse than Microsoft's support in India. Terrible.

55bdedde, 2011-04-23, 03:17AM CDT

no money back within my 30 days notice.

I am still waiting.

no replies to my tickets.

a very bad hosting company.

I advice to look for a different hosting company.

Greetings Johan