Microsoft Corp. - Microsoft Customer Service

Posted on Thursday, June 17th, 2010 at 1:02pm CDT by d99ac6e2

Product: Office Home & Student 2007

Company: Microsoft Corp.

I purchased by mail Microsoft Office 2007. My product key was provided June 9th. It has yet to work. My computer says it is invalid. Every email I send I get some standard form telling me how to install. I talked to someone from Digital River for 10 min., then when he realized I hadn't yet installed it, he got rather patronizing and told me I needed to speak to someone in the tech. dept. and would transfer me. Was cut off then. I think part of the problem is we can't understand each other. What's also frustrating is after giving the case #, I have to give my name and phone, which invariably turns into a 2-3 minute spelling and re-spelling session. Right now I am on hold again, after having to give all my info yet again. He transferred me to another dept. UGH!! I asked in several emails can I not just get a product key that works, however they probably don't really read the emails, because it's never been addressed. In one email I mentioned maybe I should just get a refund, and they sent me instructions on how to get a refund. Hello, Microsoft!! You'd rather lose a sale then try to fix it? Well, it's been about 20 min. on hold so far, guess I'll hit the website to see if I can once again try to figure it out myself. Microsoft, your customer service STINKS!