CRYSTEL COMMUNICATIONS - LONG DISTANCE SCAM

Company: CRYSTEL COMMUNICATIONS

Location: 177 Sheppard Avenue West
Toronto, ON, M2N 1M9, CA

URL: http://CRYSTEL.CA/

THIS COMPANY STATED ON THEIR WEBSITE AS WELL BY THEIR REPRESENTATIVE THAT IT HAS UNLIMITED CALLING PLAN TO 70 COUNTRIES INCLUDING INDIA USA UK AND CANADA FOR $29.99 A MONTH FROM HOME PHONE. SO I SIGNED UP FOR THE SERVICE ON MONTHLY BASIS AND THEY ALSO GAVE ME A PROMOTIONAL OFFER TO INCLUDE MY CELL PHONE FOR ADDITIONAL $9.99 A MONTH. I CONFIRMED WITH THEM IF THERE ARE ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES SUCH AS SERVICE OR ADMINISTRATION AND IF UNLIMITED MEANS UNLIMITED. THEY SAID NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE AND UNLIMITED MEANS THERE IS NO LIMIT. SO I SIGNED UP ON MARCH 7TH,2010 AND GAVE THEM MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER.ON 8TH MARCH THEY CHARGE $67.74,ON APRIL 8TH THEY CHARGE $48.13,ON MAY 7TH FOR $50.34.I PHONED THEM IN MID APRIL TO KNOW WHY THEY ARE CHARGING EXTRA. THEY TOLD ME THERE IS A SYSTEM ACESS FEE FIRST MONTH THAT I WAS NOT INFORMED WHEN I SIGNED UP I REQUEST THEM TO CANCEL MY SERVICE. REPRESENTATIVE TRANSFER ME TO SOMEONE WHO NEVER ANSWERED. I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES EITHER NO ANSWER OR WHEN YOU SPEAK WITH SOMEONE THEY EITHER SAY IT IS NEW ACTIVATION DEPARTMENT OR CALL BACK TO SPEAK WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE.I FINELLY SPOKE TO A GIRL ON MAY 2ND AND CANCEL MY SERVICE. WHEN I ASKED FOR CONFIRMATION NUMBER OR REFRENCE NUMBER SHE SAID WE DONT GIVE ANY REF OR CONF NUMBER BUT REST ASSURE YOUR ACCOUNT IS BEEN CANCELED. WHEN THEY AGAIN CHARGE ME ON MAY 8TH I CALLED THEM ON MAY 10TH WHEN I SEE A CHARGE OF $50.34 ON MY STATEMENT THEY SAID WE NEVER RECEIVED YOUR CALL FOR CANCELATION.I SPOKE TO THEIR SUPERVISOR MR. SHUKLA AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY I WAS CHARGED EXTRA IS BECAUSE THEIR UNLIMITED HAS A LIMIT AND THEY ONLY USE THIS UNLIMITED TERM TO GET MORE CUSTOMERS. I ASKED HIM TO CANCEL MY SERVICE AT THE SPOT AND REFUND ME FOR $50.34 AND GIVE ME A CONFIRMATION NUMBER HE DIDNOT GIVE ME ANY CONFIRMATION NUMBER OR ANY REFUND. THEN I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AMERICAN EXPRESS TO STOP ANY FURTHER CHARGES TO THIS COMPANY. THEY SAID SINCE IT IS PREPAID MONTHLY PAYMENT THEY CANNOT STOP THIS BUT AMERICAN EXPRESS REP. SPOKE TO A CRYSTEL COMMUNICATION REP. TO CONFIRM THE CANCELATION ON THREE WAY CALLING THEY CONFIRMED ACCOUNT WILL BE CANCELLED AND THEY WILL SEND CONFIRMATION BY EMAIL. WHICH I NEVER RECEIVED. ON JUNE 8TH THEY SEND ME ANOTHER EMAIL THAT I HAVE A UNPAID INVOICE FROM MAY 8TH TO JUNE 8TH FOR 47.58. WHEN THEY ALREADY CHARGE ME FOR THAT PERIOD.MY LAST ALTERNATE IS TO CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD BEFORE THEY CHARGE ME ANY MORE MONEY.THIS COMPANY IS A BIG SCAM AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO MAKE PEOPLE FOOL I REPORTED THIS COMPANY TO ALL THE RELATED AUTHORITIES BUT UNFORTUNATLY NO RESPONSE. SO DONT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY OTHERWISE YOU WILL REGRET.

79f3dc9b, 2010-07-10, 09:48AM CDT

I am a former employee of Crystel Communications, and confirm that the above complaint is something we faced on a daily basis. We were never told to spend too much time with customers as above, as their wasn't any money in them. Rather, we were required to brush such complaints off to the side as fast as possible and make sales.

THE COMPANY IS INDEED A SCAM. MY ADVICE: DON'T EVER DO ANY BUSINESS WITH CRYSTEL COMMUNICATIONS !!