Best Buy Enterprise - BEST BUY - POOR MANAGEMENT

Posted on Tuesday, June 15th, 2010 at 10:51am CDT by 0a757629

Product: Insignia Computer Speakers

Company: Best Buy Enterprise

Location: Store No. 1134 Salida St.
Aurora, Co, 80011, US

URL: http://Bestbuy.com (Bestbuycares.com)/

I bought a pair of Insignia computer speakers expecting it to work when installed. THE SPEAKERS DID NOT WORK. Insignia brochure said I was buying a quality product. Best Buy management indicated they were fostering a positive shopping experience at their stores. WHAT A JOKE!! I went on to "bestbuycares.com" site and posted a complaint on Brian Dunn's (CEO) blog in which he never responded. A Carol Biegler responded telling me to just return the product. I summize the arrogance in Mr. Brian Dunn for not responding was because he was too busy building more "Box" stores. Investors beware when top management do not give a hoot about their customer's concerns; that arrogance and lackadaisical attitude filters downward and starts affecting the bottom line. Consumers beware, Best Buy does not always sale the Best Products and the products do not necessarily work, perhaps we should have the store test try any thing we buy before leaving the store. It is a very sad testimony when top management of any business disregard, dismiss or just don't care about their customers. Based on the other posting complaining about BEST BUY, it appears to be a normal trend (lack of customer service) in doing business with BEST BUY. I am returning the Insignia speakers back to Best Buy and hopefully not have to face the arrogance and haughtiness as shown by Mr. Brian Dunn, CEO.