Mr. Rooter Plumbing - Bad Service

Company: Mr. Rooter Plumbing

Location: 444777 S. Grimmer blvd. Suite C
Fremont, CA, 94538, US

URL: http://www.mrrooter.com/

we had a water backflow in the toilet. We tried the hand snake but didn't work so we call the insurance but they can't send somebody so they authorized to call outside service & I found Mr. Rooter Plumbing.The plumber Gabriel came & assesed the situation.He told the us that he will try again the hand auger but still did not work & charged us $270.53.He then told us that there's nothing he can do bec. if he will remove the toilet tank there will be an overflow inside the house & we can't use the toilet & have to limit the use of H20 .he needed a clean out access to properly clean the pipe & solve our problem.The clean out installation only will cost us $900-1500.We call another plumber Drain Dx & told us if he can't remove the clog we don't have to pay & he remove the toilet tank & was able to remove the clog & that's $450.I call Mr. Rooter several times for an explanation why other plumber can do what their man said was hard & will cause more problem, but nobody bothered.I want a refund from them bec. my insurance won't cover for the $450 that i paid.