Terravision - terravision cancels service, doesn't refund

Posted on Sunday, June 13th, 2010 at 3:13pm CDT by e99858a8

Company: Terravision

Location: GB

URL: http://www.terravision.eu/

on 30th may 2010 I bought two coach tickets for the airport transfer service

between Bratislava airport and Vienna, from the Terravision representative in Stansted airport, worth 20. Arriving in Bratislava there was no bus at the departure point, the local office was closed. After waiting 30 minutes after the scheduled departure times, and being clear that there is no bus service, we used a local company for the transfer. Arriving back in London I have contacted terravision and asked for a refund, according to their T&C. They refused to refund, offering a voucher for 16 Euros instead, which I refuse to accept. In their T&C it is stated that they will refund in case of service cancellation. They are not answering my emails any more.

Dul K., 2013-08-12, 07:47AM CDT

We have a very band experience with Terravision as detailed below. I think this company is a disgrace and should be shut down.

We bought on-line Terravision coach tickets for 2 adults to travel from Stansted Airport from Redbridge Station on 26 April 2013 at 20:42. The bus didn't arrive on time. Only at around 21:00 Terravision's attendant showed up and told us that the next bus will be "around 9.30pm" (!!) and when we complained she said it was not her fault. What kind of customer service was that?? We almost missed our flight because Terravision coach did not show up and we had to pay ?37 for a minicab to catch the flight. I expect Terravision to reimburse the consequential lost of ?37 for the mincab instead of the ?12 for the coach tickets. However it took them about 8 weeks from the date of the incident to address the problem and by that time I have lost my patience to talk to with this company.

Avoid like a plague. You have been warned.