ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. - ICICI Lombard Motor-bike insurance

Posted on Sunday, June 13th, 2010 at 12:52pm CDT by 6ddb23a8

Product: Online Motor-bike insurance

Company: ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.

Location: ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. 401-402, Interface Bldg; No.11, Link Road, Malad (West)
Mumbai, Ma, 400064, IN

URL: http://www.icicilombard.com

I have renewed my bike policy 3005/2000023828/0000004905 online on 2nd May 2010. Initially no details were being displayed in my account [email protected] I have contacted customer support and complaint the same against interaction id 90510215. The eCovernote e-57142094 became available after 7-9 days. When I have checked the details Engine No, Chasis No, Name and address of insured, Effective date and time of commencement, e-mail address were incorrect. I have complained the same by calling customer support and mailing id ICICILom=006-370-816. It has passed already 40 days but could not resolved so far. Now I received mail saying your policy not renewed bacuse I renewed it incorrectly. The amount 1026/- was paid by credit card.

I am in regular touch with customer support and everytime getting assurance of getting it corrected. I have requested for refund but there is no response in this regard.