Charter Communications

Company: Charter Communications

Location: 1510 Boone Industrial Dr
columbia, MO, 65202, US

URL: http://www.charter.com/

Canceled internet service over the phone initially in mid-may. Later canceled tv service over phone and returned equipment on May 18. Was told I would receive a $166 refund in 3-5 weeks. Called 888-get-charter to verify. at this time told I no refund issued until residence physically disconnect june 8. I asked if I may have an earlier date. Scheduled it for may 28. Now the wait begins &it's 4-6 week I have called 888-get-charter at least 6 times told it was processed 6-16-2010. Would be mailed in 6-8 weeks from processing date. today I call, told by representative to walk into the local office. No phone number available for local office. I find the number and call talk to Aaron. Who can verify everything but is of no help. His supervisor (Linessa Garmon)is on vacation won't be back until Wed 8-14. Ask for her supervisor: Kathy Statler she in St. Louis but I can't get her number. Aaron tells me to call 888-get-charter and they can get me to Ms. Statler. And that I could file a complaint. This directs me to an agent in Atlanta. I ask for Ms. Statler. She can't transfer me to Ms. Statler. I ask her specifically where my refund is? and that I want to register a complaint.

She says she can see I have called several times. Yet no one expedited my concerns but she would do that if I file a complaint. She wants to know if my credit card was credited. I advised her that I do not use a credit card to make payments. Sill no info given as to the status of refund.