Condos in Daytona - Stephanie Jones

Product: Condo rental

Company: Condos in Daytona

Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US

URL: http://condosindaytona.us/

This woman and her daughter do not know how to run a business or how to treat potential customers. I was trying to get information from her to rent a condo on the beach, I called her a month before I was scheduled to travel, and the woman yelled at me, practically hung up on me and told me to call her office number and email her. I did both and it took her a full two weeks before she answered me. WE are now 1 week before travel and she sends me an email response saying I should have called her sooner. We then got into a bit of a nasty email battle back and forth. Her daughter got involved and was rude and wrote email to me like I was some kind of idiot! I kindly responded, never got rude, and these people just got ruder and ruder. Needless to say, once I said what I wanted to say via email in response to their horrible customer service, I choose to go stay at the Doubletree...

26622bb6, 2010-07-06, 02:40PM CDT

This woman first emailed and called on 6/29. She was told that we only had one remaining unit! We did not hear from her again until 7/4 and 7/5, which were legal holidays. Our office was closed. We responded to each and every one of her questions in FULL detail via email four different times! A quote was provided numerous times, yet she STILL kept asking the same questions. We finally just sent her the highlighted responses that we'd already sent. It was getting redundant. Either this woman can't read or she has very little concentration ability!