Burger King - False advertising and stale food

Location: 1310 East Pinecrest Drive
MARSHALL, TX, 75670, US

URL: http://www.bk.com/en/us/company-info/contact/index.html

Category: Restaurants, Bars

I have been a loyal customer of Burger King for most of my life. I USED to love the flame broiled taste of the Whopper, but lately when I go there my burgers are hard and cold. This morning was the last straw. I went and ordered the BK muffin breakfast sandwich off of the dollar menu. It was so hard and stale that it was inedible. I had to throw it away. I also ordered hashbrowns that were equally stale and had a very bitter taste that I couldn't identify. These too found the trash can.

And what is it about BKs advertising campaigns? They were advertising 2 Whoppers for $3. I went to the 3 Burger Kings that are within 10 miles of my house and they all said "we don't do that". I asked friends that live in Houston, Dallas, Shreveport, LA, Alexandria, LA and new Orleans, LA and I get the same story from them. Just where are these promotions occuring?

In conclusion, I am no longer a Burger King customer. I don't know what has happened in this resturant chain, but I am sure it will be detrimental to it's survival.