Samsung/ Dawar international - Faulty Samsung split AC

Company: Samsung/ Dawar international

Location: GF 6-7 MGF Plaza M.G road Gurgaon haryana 122001
gurgaon, ha, 122001, IN

URL: http://www.dawarsopenworld.com/

I bought a split ac model no AC AS123UGANSTL on 26 th march this year , within a month the AC had a malfunction and the water started dripping from every side from the inner unit.

i complained multiple times but there has been no resolution until now we had frequent visits from the the company service man but he was not able to fix the issue.

we requested to replace the ac but they are not ready to do that as well.

every one in the service center does nothing except giving false assurances.

we even spoke with Mr Yogesh bindlidsh who is the the service center head at this no.9717693356, he also assured multiple time that a team would visit , now every day , but nothing has happened until now i filed a complaint last on 10th July 2010, complaint no. 8411986831

and have followed up numerous times, the air-conditioner has been opened ten times , but nothing can be done.the Service man Satish earlier used to fill a feed back form now he does not even do that.

this proves how upsetting the service department of Samsung is.I have multiple products of Samsung and I am really upset with the kind of treatment we have received.

I would do everything to make sure that others are aware about what Samsung does, through social blogs and sites.