public storage - public storeage is a rip off

Posted on Thursday, July 29th, 2010 at 12:46am CDT by f95ca5de

Product: stoage shed

Company: public storage

Location: 4127 bardstown rd
louisville, ky, 40218, US

URL: http://www.publicstorage.com/

ON 6/26/10 I SHOWD UP AT PUBLIC STORAGE ON BARDSTOWN RD IN LOUISVILLE, KY TO CLEAN IT OUT. I HAVE LOST MY ID BUT HAD A COPY PLUS PROOF WITH OTHER FORMS OF ID. I TOLD THE HEAVT SET RUDE LOUD MOUTH LADY AT DESK THIS AND SHE WAS RUDE AND NOT NICE FROM START. SHER REFUSED TO HELP ME BECAUSE SHE SAID I HAD NO RPOOF OF WHO I WAS. I ASKED HER TO CALL CORPATE FOR ME AND SHE SAID RUDE AND IN A NASTY WAY YOU CALL THEM. I AM NOT CALLING NO ONE. O ASKED HER NAME AND NUMBER OF CORPATE AND SHE REFUSED. SHE DID NOT HAVE A ID BADGE ON. I SAID GIVE ME CORPATES NUMBER PLEASE SO I CAN CALL THEM AND SHE THROUGH SOME PAPER AT ME WHICH HAPPEN TO AHVE THE NUMBER ON IT. I SAID THIS WILL LOOK GOOD WHEN I FILE A COMPLAINT ON YOU WITH AG OF KY AND SHE LAUGHED AND SAID WHAT CAN THEY DO TO ME.

I CALLED CORPATE BUT SINCE SHE REFUSED TO DEAL WITH ME THEN THEY COULD NOT HELP ME AND THEY COULD NOT SEE ME ID OVER PHONE. MY SISTER WHEN IN AND ASKED HER FOR INFO AND TOLD THE HEAVY SET LOUD MOUTH LADT SHE HAD A NUMBER TO GET IN GATE. THE LADY TOLD HER IT WAS RIGHT NUMBER. BUT I AM OWNER OF STORAGE AND SHE REFUSE ME INFO BUT GAVE SOMEONE ELSE INFO WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED AND UNLAWFUL. I CALLED CORPATE BACK TO TELL THEM WE WERE CLEANING OUT SHED AND COULD NOT CLOSE IT OUT RIGHT SINCE THE LOUD MOUTH HEAVY SET LADY REFUSE TO DEAL WITH ME AND DID NOT KNOW HOW TO ACT PROFESSONALY. WE LEFT THE SHED UNLOCKED AND CLEAN.

THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO BILL ME FOR THIS SHED WHICH WASD CLEAN AND EMPTY AND I FIND THIS A SCAM AND THEY SHOULD FIRE THIS RUDE AND LOUD MOUTH HEAVY SET LADY.

107ad776, 2014-03-28, 06:27PM CDT

I think it would be nice to get some storage. I have a lot of stuff in my house that I haven't used in a while. It would be really nice to be able to put it somewhere. http://www.lowestcoststorageguaranteed.com

Jason S., 2014-05-07, 02:15PM CDT

I've been trying to get more insights on storage units and how they. As I've been looking at different things, I've realized that there's a lot that goes into picking a quality storage unit. I could imagine that if you have good storage unit that there is a lot of stress that's lifted from your shoulders knowing that your stuff is perfectly safe.