Best Buy Canada

Company: Best Buy Canada

Location: 8800 Glenlyon Parkway
Burnady, BC, V5J 5K3, CA

URL: http://www.bestbuy.ca/

There's just not enough space here to tell my full story.

I tried to purchase from Bestbuy.ca & had nothing but problems. Twice the card declined on 2 seperate tries. They don't even have it automated, so you don't find out until hours later that it declined. Totally amateurish.

While BB made attempts to sort of rectify the problem, I didn't know they never gave Scotia bank the authorization code so my funds could be released to me. 3 days later I had no money on cc & then I find out that Best Buy never even escalated the issue & still wouldn't provide the codes to Scotia. It's days later & still no word from their credit department. They just don't care at all. Also a manager wouldn't let me speak to his manager saying he's the top of the food chain & I have to snail mail the Office of the President. Any company that makes you snail mail is, in my books, a company that doesn't care about their customers. TERRIBLE service even though the reps were nice. I will NEVER purchase from their online site & this is the 2nd time now that Best Buy has swept an issue under the rug.

39f98757, 2011-01-15, 01:37PM CST

Best Buy Vision...to ensure your experience with us is outstanding, whether you're one of our invaluable employees or a valued customer.

On December 25th, 2010, we ordered a TV on-line via your Boxing Day promotion. For some reason, the delivery date was scheduled for January 15th, 3 weeks later (confirmation details are included below). Initially we were upset that we had to wait 3 weeks for our Christmas present and called to see if the delivery date could be moved ahead. We were advised that it could not be changed and resigned ourself that this was the "cost" of not having to line up at 4:00 am on Boxing Day for a good deal.

Now, after waiting the 3 weeks, we have found out that our order is not in your delivery system and we will not be getting our TV today, nor do we know when we are getting it. To add insult to injury, the cost of the TV was charged to our credit card weeks ago.

We attempted to negotiate an alternative solution with Best Buy Customer Service today (i.e. in-store pick-up...we'll go pick up the item ourselves) but we seem to be held hostage by an internal policy or process issue. Instead, we were told "If you haven't heard from us by Tuesday, give us a call back." The end result is that Best Buy has not fulfilled its contractual promise and seems unable to specify how or when it will do so.

To say that we are not happy customers at this point would be a huge understatement. What can be done to fix this?