Mor Furniture - Mor Furniture if HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, July 28th, 2010 at 10:26pm CDT by c907a534

Company: Mor Furniture

Location: Reno, NV, US

My couch broke just after a year! Half of the couch is sitting on the ground due to the frame being broken. I contacted Mor and was told sorry it's after a year (1 week) and it's not warrantied. But the couch has a LIFETIME warranty. After 6 MONTHS, of me calling back over and over again they agreed to send someone. Five minutes before the guy was supposed to show up we get a call saying sorry we canceled your appt. we won't come out until you pay us $50. So waiting and waiting for a call from the Manager never came... I called again and again then I was told that the couch and the manufacture are out of business so sorry.. Huh? I called again today and now was told that the couch is discontinued but I will have to take my problem up with the manufacture. I thought that they were out of business??? SO now I am being told that even if we were to pay them the service fee they wouldn't be able to do anything for us anyway because the couch is discontinued and the parts are not available. So you were going to charge me knowing that you couldn't even get the parts? So now I have the manufacture's number that was supposedly out of business and was told so sorry. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(