Toshiba - Toshiba does not know their own address to send parts to

Posted on Monday, July 26th, 2010 at 7:51am CDT by 7097ccbb

Product: Toshiba Satellite L305 Laptop

Company: Toshiba

URL: http://toshiba.com/

The only thing I need is the address to send my replacement part to. I'm only under warranty for a few more weeks and my AC Adapter went bad. I do not have a credit card to go through the process of letting them hold $145 on a card to send me a part, so that I could send them the old one back. ONE of the case managers that actually helped somewhat said I could send my part first, then they will send the new part when they receive it, BUT NOBODY KNOWS THE ADDRESS TO SEND IT TO. I talked to 3-4 case managers, customer service 4 times, technical support, who in turn, sent me back to customer service. The last call was at 8:24 am today, where the customer service rep had me on hold forever waiting for a case manager, then redirected me to the automated system, then the system hung up on me. All I need is the address that would be on the returned parts envelope that they would send. Nobody in the whole company seems to know this address. And they just cost me $89 for a new adapter and numerous daytime minutes spent. This is the worst customer service I've ever had.