Days Inn, - Days INN Worst Service

Posted on Sunday, July 25th, 2010 at 1:27pm CDT by bc64ae02

Product: Hospitality industry/ Hotel

Company: Days Inn,

Location: DI Orlando International Drive 5858 International Drive Corner Int'l Drive/Kirkman Rd Orlando, FL 32819
Orlando, Fl, 32819, US

URL: http://Daysinn.com/

I booked my stay at Days Inn 5858 International Drive Orlando Florida, The stay there was a nightmare, Rooms were Dirty, Humid and infested with mites/ticks,Phone in room not working, Batroom Lights not working, Toilet Flush not working, Open stinking storm water drain just outside room, area around swimming pool Water logged and stinking. AC system Mysteriously Stops working between 2.00 AM and 4:00 AM. Manager was never available for complaints and the chinese frontdesk assistants were difficult to communicate to. Me and My family had several insect bite that night. Next day they managed to change my room but they charged me extra $80.00 for that. If you are planning to travel to Orlando choose any other motels or hotel but not Days Inn. The Wyndham Hotels who manages Franchisees at DAYS INN is also not trust worthy. The customer care department has not yet come back with my complaint resolution.