Toronto Auto Station - Toronto Auto Station- Fake Car Fax, Sells dangerous cars

Company: Toronto Auto Station

Location: 2345 Keele St. Toronto Ontario m6m4a2 Canada
Toronto, On, CA

URL: http://www.torontoautostation.com/

I went into Toronto Auto Station last winter to purchase a SUV to use for my landscaping company.

I made a deal for $3500 with Ray Behroozian for a 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport ES/LS vehicle.

After signing the contracts I got a whole slew of sleazy offers for car insurance and a parade of snake oil salesmen wondered in the office to offer me this and that. Ray Behroozian gave me, on request, a CARFAX report of the vehicle. It seemed fine but after the contract was signed and a whole slew of high pressure after car sales came in, I got a bit weary.

Once I arrived home I made my own CARFAX report on the vehicle. The Serial Number was: JA4LS21H51PO62620 , 4 door Wagon/Sport Utility, Black, Rear wheel drive

The CARFAX report I got from CARFAX.COM was different from the one Ray Behroozian gave me. I confirmed with CARFAX that the report Toronto Auto Station gave me was a FAKE!!!!

The FAKE Carfax reported that it was an Ontario Car and had no accidents.

The REAL CARFAX report states otherwise:

1. The vehicle was bought in Arlington Texas in July 2001

2. A title (#22020137111082251) was issued in Arlington Texas in Aug. 2001

3.In 2003 it was brought to Canada via Saskatchewan Motor Vehicle Dept.

4. on Dec/2003 and June/2004 car accidents with this vehicle reported

5. On 04/30/2005 a Salvage Title Rebuilt Title Issued

6. More than 6 Salvage Titles were issued from 2005-2007 (02/2006,01/2008,01/2008,01/2009)

7. Last known owner was a Fariba Maleki (this name will become important later in my report) of Richmond Hill,Ontario who serviced the vehicle at Midas Auto Service in Richmond Hill for 2-3 years and was using a vehicle that was deemed unfit by Ontario.

8. Branded as : Salvage, Junk, Rebuilt by Carfax

Ray Behroozian told me, also put in writing, that the vehicle was "accident" free and was a Canadian vehicle. I exercised the "cool down" law period and canceled the contract within 24 hours.

I informed them that I want my deposit back ($1000.00) and wanted the contract canceled ASAP. Ray Behroozian refused and stated he needs to keep it as an "administration" fee. He also stated I would need to pay an extra $750.00 or he would 'fix me'. I reported this threat to the police and they told me to contact the Ministry since the threat was "non criminal" in nature. I disagree since he was actually trying to extort me for an extra $750.00 on top of the $1000.00 he already had. And for what? Ray Behroozian and the staff at Toronto Auto Station lied, committed fraud and extorted me out of money and they want more and the police won't do anything because it's a "ministry issue, not a police issue".

I wrote off my $1000.00 and decided that I would pursue that via small claims court when I have the money to hire a lawyer. However, to make matters worse, Ray Behroozian REPORTED this incident to as a "repossessed car" therefore he ruined my credit.

I just found this out recently when I tried to by a new vehicle and they stated I have a repossession and default.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS AND CRIMINALS.

Back to Fariba Maleki. Apparently Ray Behroozian's wife is named "Afarin Maleki" so it's a family scam or they use multiple names to pull these scams. So beware anyone named Afarin Maleki or Fariba Maleki. If you do a google search you will see how many scams these people did. If I researched before hand I would save myself a lot of problems.

If anyone can help me please email me or post under this thread.

Thanks,

PS. Ray Behroozian also said if I paid the car cash he would "knock off the GST". I have reported this to Canadian Revenue Agency and they took my statement. I hope they get this crook and cheat.

The FAKE Carfax reported that it was an Ontario Car and had no accidents.

The REAL CARFAX report states otherwise:

1. The vehicle was bought in Arlington Texas in July 2001

2. A title (#22020137111082251) was issued in Arlington Texas in Aug. 2001

3.In 2003 it was brought to Canada via Saskatchewan Motor Vehicle Dept.

4. on Dec/2003 and June/2004 car accidents with this vehicle reported

5. On 04/30/2005 a Salvage Title Rebuilt Title Issued

8. Branded as : Salvage, Junk, Rebuilt by Carfax

STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS AND CRIMINALS.

If anyone can help me please email me or post under this thread.

Thanks,

Toronto Auto Station

2345 Keele St.

Toronto Ontario m6m4a2

Canada

Phone: 1 (866) 980-7079

Web Address: www.torontoautostation.com

d8b8db7e, 2011-01-05, 11:37PM CST

Here is a copy of an email received this morning outlining the macabre relationship of Antisemitism and corruption between the criminal Islamic clan of Afarin Maleki-Raei, Fariba Maleki-Raei, Farzaneh Maleki-Raei, Forooz (re: Foroozandeh) Maleki-Raei, Ayoob Galami and Reza "Toronto Auto Station" Behroozian and their "sponsors" from the York Regional Police: Detective Mark Charlebois #815 and Detective Constable Maurizio Gentili #1133 of the York Regional Police:

______________________________________________________________________-

From: Forooz Maleki

This is to all who have try to defile the family name of the glorious Maleki-Raei. You are incorrect in your attempt to destroy us. It will not happen, ever. I will address each and every one of you animal on a one by one basis. Im am speaking on behalf of my whole family: Afarin Maleki, Fariba Maleki, Farzaneh Maleki, Reza Behroozian, Ayoob Ghalami, my parent, myself- Forooz Maleki and the honourable and respectful Detective Constable Maurizio Gentili, #1133 of the York Regional Police and Detective Mark Charlebois, #815 of the York Regional Police (Mark is the sponser of Afarin Maleki, Mo is my sponser).

/name removed for security reasons/- We have tell you since the start that you will lose. I have tell you I put you in jail and I have. I have tell you that my friend and soul mate, Detective Maurizio Gentili, a honorouable and great man will bring you to trial. You are so lucky you have a corrupt and stupid Judge, who goes by the black name of, Judge /name removed for security reasons/, has let you go. If it is true, that you say in the last letter you write to glorious Albert Diniz, that it was more then a technical stuff, then she will pay with a dear price. I have to see first the letter and if it is true this Judge will be in grave danger from both my family and Detective Maurizio Gentili. I know you never seen me in the court but my sisters Afarin Maleki, and Fariba Maleki were there. They want to make sure you know they were there. I hope you see them but if not know this very careful- I was there with Detective Maurizio Gentili, Afarin Maleki, and Fariba Maleki. Detective Maurizio Gentili promised me that he would be there that day no matter what. He is not a scared of you, your dirty Jahoodi lawyer and you fatso pig lawyer. He is not a scare of anyone including the Judge /name removed for security reasons/. He was FURUIOUS!!! After the Judge let you go and swore to me that she will pay for these disruptions against us and my family. You think Detective Maurizio Gentili

Did not know there were no call made? You think he did not know that these charge have to be fix to lay on you? Of course he knew. I say this to you so you understand and understand greatly- HE TELL ME HE WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN PRISON OR DEAD!!! He will arrest all your family, your Jahoodi lawyer and /name removed for security reasons/. He hates your Jahoodi lawyer and all Zionist pig jew bastard. He tell me all the time how much he wants to slap all your lawyer because they are dirty whiny, complaining Jews.

Detective Maurizio Gentili did not have to be their that dark day of November 24, 2010. He was there from 9:30am until very late. You know this correct? He was not officers in charge, he was not called by the Prosecutor. He comes for US!!! That is how much he loves me and that is how much he hate you. Did not I say to you that I will put you in jail? And I did. Now I make another promise to you, your jew lawyer, and your family- 2011 will be dead and if you do not stop this Detective Maurizio Gentili will make sure one of you end up dead or in jail. That it is how is shall be. Anything I have promised you I have done so listen to this promise and if I find out that this jew judge was corrupt by you. This fake judge /name removed for security reasons/ say those thing about my dearest friend Maurizio Gentili, my family will personally make sure her and her kid suffer at great cost and with blood.

I want you to understand and believe this so read this careful: After the Crown tell Detective Maurizio Gentili that your charge were dropped he went crazy!!! He was so angry, he come get me and my sister in the Victim Service office and bring us direct to the Flic office to make sure we destroy you. I have told you many, many time that you have to leave York Region, correct? And now you will. Detective Maurizio Gentili

Is a very smart man and he come up with a fantastic and delightful idea to make sure you go back and forth to jail. Detective Maurizio Gentili helped me design a restraining order. I will include some of these for you. I dont know how much of this was serve to you and your lawyer but I want you to see what Detective Maurizio Gentili do. He is a brilliant man- he made it so the restraining order you cannot come with 500 meters of all my family. That mean you have to leave York Region!!! He already tell your jahoodi dirty jew lawyer that you have to leave york regiuon correct? So leave. He was so upset that he said he wished one of us would have killed you when we send those mens to bash your head in. He beg us to do it to your jew lawyer, /Link removed for privacy issues/, in which he has a special and dear hate for. You kow by now Detective Maurizio Gentili is a well respect man in Newmarket court and he said he will straighten the Judge /name removed for security reasons/ and he will also investigate her and your lawyer /name removed for security reasons/. He also design the complaint against to make sure he never become a Judge. You can thank

Detective Maurizio Gentili. I have include the restraining order and on Feb.08 Detective Maurizio Gentili will be there to help us make it a FINAL ORDER and after that he promise you will go back and forth in jail. If you look at the restraining order it was he,

Detective Maurizio Gentili, that tell us your previous charge. He want you to know it is him destroying you and he want you to know that it is he that will put that final bullet through your brain to make sure I am safe. I tell you and your jahoodi lawyer many time ago that he loves me dearly and respects my family with dear passion. If we find out /name removed for security reasons/ really disrespect Detective Maurizio Gentili and my family like that, as you say (but I never believe you or your lawyer you are pathological liar), if that is, true, believe me Detective Maurizio Gentili will kill both of you. He hate that Judge and said she did this because she is new and was on your payroll. You will see how respected Detective Maurizio Gentili is when she ends up dead or in jail with you.

And I want to surprise you very well once again- You keep mention this guy Detective Ian Mason. You are wrong!!! He is old news. He is a stupid moron like you. He is not investigating you. I want you to hear this from me and me first so when he kills you or put those hand cuff on you I want you to know if was me and Detective Maurizio Gentili. This is something no one know yet but I give you this glorious news- You are under the control of Detective Mark Charlebois, #815 of Dist.2 York Region Police. He is the one whom took this case for my sister, Afarin, by his own will. He hate you so much and tole us and my family that this one is personal business for him. He promise that he will do anything and everything in his power to make sure you are dead or gone from York Region. Before he bring you to jail (and he say you are current arrest able as today) he will put you in a coma and hopefully for week at a time before he bring you in. he tell us that he is a very good friend of Chief Eric Joliffe and they already talk about you. The chief has given full permission to both Detective Maurizio Gentili and Detective Mark Charlebois to take care of you under all circumstance. So this mean that:

i) you leave York Region and stop this nonsense

ii) you die at their glorious and righteous hand

iii) you go in jail for many, many year

That is it for you moron idiot. You are finish in this and both these police mans have promise me this. You know Detective Maurizio Gentili drove me to send that letter to you three day after your arrest because he say you should stay in jail? You already know he will never arrest me. Me and my family were telled that we would pass the polygraph in June/2010. Detective Maurizio Gentili, his boss, tell me and my uncle that we will pass no matter what from June 2010. It was done so if you, your stupid jahoodi lawyer end up dead the police can cover themselves up. You are so stupid that

Detective Maurizio Gentili play you and your stupid lawyer for month and month. He never investigate me. I bring in one computer. Watch how your is taken: By break down your door and come in and beat up your family. I talk to Detective Maurizio Gentili

On Dec.20 to make sure we finish you moron idiots out, he laughs how stupid your lawyer was and how he play him like a fool for months and months. I dont see how you can not understand this. Detective Maurizio Gentili knew that that bitch Gail Millar, corrupt bitch, was waiting for the phone records, he knew they had nothing on them. I tell him to wait until Sept. 21 to give them because the date of the report was due Sept.20. You and your lawyer know he had them since Aug.2010. We had a dear laugh about this. Just know that On Nov.24.2010 Detective Maurizio Gentili hold my hand in the FLIC office and promise that he will destroy you. You wont make Feb.2011 court dates so dont feel to proud pig,

/name removed for security reasons/ and /name removed for security reasons/- You two are scumb back, low life lawyer who only like dirty money. Detective Maurizio Gentili understand this and he know that dirty lawyer deserve dirty blood payback. He told us everything about your life and how to destroy and hurt you. He tell us that you live in Newmarket and Thornhill. Your daughters, your spouse are all know. Your homer address is known and Detective Maurizio Gentili tell us that if we hurt or even kill you dirty jahoodi lawyer he will block it as he has done for many month. Trust us, leave this case or sufferthe dire consequence. You know we send letter to OCL, children lawyer, children aid, everyone. Ever single letter I left a surprise in them so you will know it is us. And Detective Maurizio Gentili has save us from every police force. SO leave the case and let this criminal defends himself. Or you will face both dire consequence from Detective Maurizio Gentili and Detective Mark Charlebois.

/name removed for security reasons/ and your group of Zionist pig jew bastard- my sister Afarin Maleki has tell you in nice way to remove her name from your garbage website, you have failed. You know in Iran what we did to jahoodi? We would cut their throat and watch their Zionist blood flow in the street. You know they dont offer bury to you animal jahoodi? We use to throw them in the open sewer where you garbage jew belong. Detective Mark Charlebois has state to us how much he hate you jew bastard and specially you lawyers. That is why he took this case for Afarin. Bevause he loathed and despise you jew bastard and he is honourable and smart to understand the decit, treachery and poison you posses. My advice is to take down these post or he will imprison you bastard jews, with pleasure. The choose is yours. And /name removed for security reasons/, we know it is you who spread those lyies about Toronto auto station, reza is a great and honrouable man. He close becuae of you and you will pay dear price on this. Toronto police, rcmp, yourk regional and Detective Maurizio Gentili has even know have the FBI on you. You will end your nonsense and I have a very SPECIAL surprise for Jedith for closing my mrtgage. Just like I suffer so shall her family and /name removed for security reasons/ family. You watch and see.

If anyone who receives this email do not believe, just phone these number and ask:

Detective Maurizio Gentili- #1133, ext. 7493

Detective Mark Charlebois, #815, Ext. 7278

You can see the restraining order that Detective gentili help me with, he did the CPIC and his hand write is there. He is serious and will not play:

/Link removed for privacy issues/