HIGHLAND HOLIDAY - CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP

Posted on Saturday, January 9th, 2010 at 2:34am CST by f9077e2b

Product: HOLIDAY HOMES

Company: HIGHLAND HOLIDAY

Location: HIGHLAND HOLIDAY HOMES PVT. LTD. Off no. 16, 2nd floor, Jagdeep Cottage, 4th Road, Khar (W),Mumbai 400 052. ph:26496705/14/10
mumbai, ma, 400 052, IN

URL: http://www.highlandresorts.com/

Dear Sir / Madam

Below mentioned complaint reaised by me against your mumbai branch but I have not received satisfactory answer from them.

Kindly refund my mempership amount immeditely.

I am waiting for your possitive reply

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kadam

Mempership No.HC-5-1623

Mobile No. 9833755093

From: SANJAY

To: SANJAY ; HIGHLAND HOLIDAY HOMES-MUMBAI

Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 4:47 PM

Subject: Re: REPLY

Should i go ahead for legal complaint against you ?

Kind Attn: - Mr. Kadam

Respected Sir,

Referring to your email dated 06th January 2010 we repeatedly deny and disagree to your allegation that you were cheated, Infact the complete set of the membership documents were furnished to you for your reference and after going through those documents you chose to enroll as a member in our company.

As far as the transfer of your membership is concerned you have an option of transferring your membership to whomsoever name you wish to of your choice the company is not responsible to find a member to transfer the membership .The company takes care of documentation only.

We would like to point you the fact that the membership fee is non refundable as mentioned in membership documents agreed and signed by you at the time of enrollment. You have an option of transferring your membership to whomsoever name you wish to of your choice. The company shall take care of the necessary documentations as per the terms and conditions.

We have at no point of time refused providing services to you, you may rest assure that quality services and facilities would be meted to you through out your membership tenure.

We hereby call upon you to make full use of the services / facilities available in the membership.

Kindly understand this as final reply from our end.

For further assistance please feel free to reach us on 26496705/10/14.

Regards

Poonam T.

(Reservation Executive)

(06/01/10)

HIGHLAND HOLIDAY HOMES PVT. LTD.

Off no. 16, 2nd floor, Jagdeep Cottage,

4th Road, Khar (W),Mumbai 400 052.

ph:26496705/14/10

website :www.highlandresorts.com

The way your are cheating to customer who will ready to take your membership, now I dont have any person in my knowledge to transfer your membership.

At the time of taking membership you are giving so many promeses.

I am suggesting you to search new member & transfer my membership & refund my amount immedetly.

From: SANJAY

To: HIGHLAND HOLIDAY HOMES-MUMBAI

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 5:38 PM

Subject: Re: REPLY

1) As discussation with hotel manager acutal rate of Hotel is Rs 800/ but they are charging more seasonwise.

2) Your staff told infront of me to hotel manager that " Two star hotel batane me tumhara kya jata hai " if you want proof of that sentence I will provide the same.

Secondly I have contact number's of unsatisfied member's of highland that i can use for further action against you.

Now again I am suggesting you to refund my balance membership amount without any delay to prevent any legal notice to you.

From: HIGHLAND HOLIDAY HOMES-MUMBAI

To: [email protected]

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 4:49 PM

Subject: REPLY

Kind Attn :- Mr Sanjay

Respected Sir:-

This is with reference to your email dated 29th December 09. We hereby inform you the following points.

We are extremely surprised to know that you did not like the accommodation at hotel Lake View at Matheran. As earlier there were no complaints or any suggestion for the hotel. We have taken a note of all your complaints.

We would also like to point out that we had informed you about the website after checking the website you went ahead for the reservation.

We would clarify that we offer 3to 4 star category accommodation at all our company owned and affiliated resorts. And also note that we have never pressured any hotel staff or authority to convey any star rating to our members.

Regarding the actual room tariff at hotel Lake View starts from Rs 2000 onwards but we charged you for 1550/- per night per room.

As per your request for cancellation of membership we regret to inform you that membership is non cancelable and non refundable.

For any further assistance please feel free to contact our Reservation Department on 022 ?????? 26496705 / 10 / 14.

Thanks & Regards

Poonam T.

Reservation Executive .

HIGHLAND HOLIDAY HOMES PVT. LTD.

Off no. 16, 2nd floor, Jagdeep Cottage,

4th Road, Khar (W),Mumbai 400 052.

ph:26496705/14/10

website :www.highlandresorts.com

21610f5b, 2010-08-11, 07:14AM CDT

Hi,

We are also BIGGEST victims of this fraud that has duped me for 25K inApril' 2010. We have also gone through same process like asking three questions then declaring as winner and asked us to visit their office along with my wife and explained about their packages for 1 hour by some trained MBA students. Then we took the membership for 5 years and they have asked us to pay through credit cards then convert the same amount into EMIs we will refund the interest charged by the bank .

We did the same and produced the Credit card statements after converting the so called amount to EMIs to this fraud company. Then the really story get begun. They started arguing that they would refund only 7% of the total amount. I had to fight, abuse and threaten for amost a month month and

finally after that I received the Cheque.

The Sales rep also informed me that in case I want to go out on a holiday and if I call in for a booking 15 days before my journey date I shall get a confirmed booking, which is not at all true. I had to travel to Lonavala and Mahabaleshwar on 28th may and 1st june respectively, I called them and asked to do the bookings for the same. The reply i received was all the bookings are full.

The sales rep told me that over and above the membership charges I had to pay some utitity charges to which I asked her "What if I do not use the utilities? Will I still have to pay the charges?" she said no... Later When I tried booking the resort I was informed that thos were manditory charges. So I asked what are the Utility charges... she informed me that for Domestic its Rs 500 per day for 4 persons in thier own resorts and Rs. 650 in affiliated resorts... again this proved to be false information as the lonavala resort which is their own... I was informed that I had to pay Rs 1000 as utilty charges per day and in Mahabaleshwar I had o pay Rs 3000 per day.Hence I did not utlise their services.

I am trying to cancel the membership but as per their dirty terms & conditions its not been cancelled. Guys why dont we come together and file a case againt Highland Holidays in the Consumer court.

Regards,