Figis - Customer Service

Company: Figis

Location: 3200 South Maple Ave
Marshfield, WI, 54449, US

URL: http://www.figis.com/

On December 17th I placed an order for 5 Christmas gifts to be sent from Figis. On December 23rd after not hearing from any family members, extolling the praises of good joy for the excellent Petits Fours we sent, I called Figis to make sure that my orders were in fact mailed. I was told by a customer service representative that she could find no record of my order. She checked under both of my phone numbers on file and under my email address but still could find nothing. Since I did not have the order book with me I told her I would call that evening to check again. She said it really wouldnt make any difference since there was nothing out there.

When I got home from work the enclosed letter from Figis was waiting for me. I called Figis again and spoke with customer service to find out why no one called me and was told that my account was in collection. When I ask how that could be we were disconnected. I then decided to skip customer service and called the HR office that put me in touch with a manager named John.

Needless to say my account was not in collection nor had it ever been. John did suggest that if I had a complaint I should write to Figis, hence my letter to you.

eee6085d, 2011-06-23, 12:07PM CDT

I'm looking at my credit report and I see that a account is still opened. I never made an order in november of 2005. If you shipped it to p.o.box 981 zellwood, fl 32798 then someone else recieved the order. I was in PA when this order was made and I'm not paying for something that I didn't order. I have made a report for fraud.