Franklin Industries LLC - Defective Wine Cooler

Company: Franklin Industries LLC

Location: 4100 First Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11232-3321, US

URL: http://www.franklinchef.com/

Purchased defective wine cooler model HDBC361D on 1/17/09. After failed attempt to repair (case number 3020000614), company replaced with model FBC360D on 4/15/09 which has leaked water on wood floor since day one. Have had several service calls without success on replacement unit. Asked for money back or another replacement several times. On 9/11/09 notified Chapter 11 filed by Company. On 9/16 received phone call telling us to file for service on-line and we were told we would be contacted for service. Did as instructed and have heard nothing since...cannot reach anyone at any number we have found or on-line. On 1/2/10 unit started to rise in temp and now is not working at all. Desire money back or a working unit.

88c50d6b, 2010-01-31, 09:09PM CST

I feel your pain!!!! Just purchased same model myself. From the first day I purchased problems. Moaning noise from day one, then three days later water started leaking on floor. Need help!!!!!!

88c50d6b, 2010-01-31, 09:10PM CST