usatoolwarehouse.com - usatoolwarehouse.com: Buyer Beware

Company: usatoolwarehouse.com

Location: USAtoolwarehouse PO Box 34628 Seattle, Washington 98124-1628
Seattle, Wa, 98124-1628, US

URL: http://www.usatoolwarehouse.com/

I placed an Order placed on 01/07/10 for a special tool. After waiting seven days I called company for the status on my order. Customer service said the part was never shipped and was back ordered. i Decided to cancel order and buy part locally. Contacted customer service which routed my call to Purchasing. No person answered so I Left detailed message with Todd Morgan to cancel order to save me from returning part. Unbelievably this Company has not responded to my simple request after two days of several telephone messages and emails. They marked my email communications as spam so emails came back as undeliverable. I called my bank to cancel the charge on my visa account. Bank said I had to file a dispute form and also cancel my account. I decided not to pursue that option for a $36 order Now I just hope my credit card info is not in peril.

I can only derive some satifaction by alerting the Public to beware that USAToolWarehouse does not in my opinion conform with acceptable business practice.

Company also does business as

Network Tool Warehouse, ntxtools.com, and spxstore.com

I feel a little better that you have been warned. There are a lot of reputable auto parts online. Do your homework.