Chase Bank - Chase Bank Complaint

Company: Chase Bank

Location: Frankford and Dallas Tollway Dallas, Texas 75287
Dallas, Tx, 75287, US

URL: http://chase.com/

I had an overdraft on my account which was a mistake of mine when I used their atm card thinking it was my checking account atm card at another bank (both are blue). I now cannot find the atm card from the other bank. Anyway, I received finally an email saying my account was below a stated amount. I checked the account and found I had 5 overdraft fees for $32 each amounting to $160.00. I went to the bank to explain how this was a mistake and hoped they would refund the fees but was told CHASE has a rule to only refund 2 a year. I said why did you charge 5 before notifying me!!!! THEY WOULD NOT REFUND MY FEES AND CHARGED ME $106+. I live on social security and cannot afford these kind of fees!! I am writing this to alert anyone that wants to bank with Chase they have no human understanding, only "rules".... I have not had overdrafts often but with other banks they have waived them if it was the first time. I only came to be with Chase because I had an account with Washington Mutual and Chase bought them out. SO BEWARE OF CHASE BANKING IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD OVERDRAFT FEES!