Mama Fu's - Bad Food and Service

Company: Mama Fu's

Location: 2689 Gulf to Bay Boulevard Clearwater, FL 33759-4950
Clearwater, Fl, 33765, US

URL: http://www.mamafus.com/

My Family and I stopped in Mama FU's for a different type dinner .. We all ordered our meals and I was having the Mongolian Beef which is usually tender and covered with some sort of sauce. My meal (which was over 10.00) came out as tough as shoe leathers and burnt . Everything else was cold . I did not enjoy it in the least . My wifes food was also cold ... I read on the table that the manager was to resolve ANY issue with your food .. I went to the manager with my complaint and he stated that I should have known better when I ordered as to whether the meat comes rare/medium/well done.. I was new to the restaraunt and never knew or was told about that . I just wanted to get something cooked as I like it and the manager dismissed me and stated he will take care of me "next time" ... He then went off to do something else .. Well I do not think there will be next time and it unusual to expect that there was .. I know that spending 42 dollars for a meal might not be much to most, but I expect to get a good meal when I go out .. Now I have emailed/posted/faxed twice to Mama Fu's to give them a chance to respond .. but no response yet ...