The Company Corporation

Company: The Company Corporation

Location: Wilmington, DE 19808
19808, US

URL: http://incorporatate.com/

I started my s corp with the company corporation. They immediately sent out my info to other companies that send you tons of junk mail. Then I found out that there are multiple requirements my s corp needs, such as changes to the generic bylaws and articles of incorporation they send you, that the comp corp never told me about. I had to find out through friends and my accountant. After I contacted them several times about this they could not offer any help as to how to amend the bylaws, and stated it isnt within the scope of their services. Then they offer your corporation registered agent service for 225$, through another company that they actually own. They never tell you that an officer within your corp, such as yourself, can be its own registered agent. When I told them this, they said I have to send proof that Im changing my registered agent to myself, or they will send the 225$ invoice to collections. All this SIX months before their times up to be my registered agent. This is a very money hungry company that could care less about the PROPER formation of your corporation. They have been very nasty in their emails to me. I would definitely go with another company.