Invizion3d - Invizion3d.com Leposh3d.com pinkin3d.com

Product: web media company

Company: Invizion3d

Location: atlanta, ga, US

URL: http://www.invizion3d.com

I was hired by christian lastinger of company Invizion3d a film media company www.invizion3d.com to perform web design work on web sites www.invizion3d.com, www.leposh3d.com, www.pinkin3d.com It was verbally agreed I would paid for my work and services december 28th, 2009 in a min. amount of $500.00 for work and services perform. I was told verbally by Mr. Christian Lastinger on January 4th, 2010 I would be paid within the following days. As of January 2010 I have demanded payment for work being performed and not been paid. The company is continuing to use the content that I created and worked on viewable at www.invizion3d.com www.pinkin3d.com I have sent several written messages to the company demanding to be paid, I inquiries are being ignored. I am prepare to file I civil lawsuit in the matter, due to verbal and written agreements of being paid for services rendered.

57b7c2dd, 2011-01-28, 11:38AM CST

Facts...

The poster is - Craig Brouge

1. Craig was hired to build a complete fully functional site. (This is not what he provided, Craig provided about 6 HTML pages which were incomplete) (we agreed on a Content management system with him before he even started, which he didn't even use even though that is what was agreed upon)

2. Craig was to be paid once the site was completed. (Craig asked for payment before he had much work done on the site, and the site was defiantly no where close to being finished)

3. Craig was having personal life issues at the time, so he provided a rush service and an incomplete product and asked to be paid in FULL in ADVANCED. (We found this unreasonable due to sporadic contact with him and lack of final product provided)

4. Craig did not return phone calls while working on project so that we could see the direction the site was going, so once we did see where he was in the project (about a week and a half later) it was not what we had asked for.

5. Even though he provided some work that was no where near what we had asked him for, and due to him having financial issues we choose to pay him for his time . Even though he had lied to use about the product that he was going to provide, did not provide what was orginally agreed upon in any shape or form, and also was no where close to the timeline that was agreed upon.

Thanks,