Wingstop - Customer Service is a priority

Posted on Tuesday, January 12th, 2010 at 7:10am CST by ab19a390

Company: Wingstop

Location: 18426 KUYKENDAHL Rd
Spring, TX, 77379, US

I recently emailed the Wingstop Corporate office about a complain and I received the following response:

"We apologize if you were not satisfied with the customer service you received at this location. At Wingstop, our guests are our number one priority and we are committed to providing the highest quality customer care.".

Great I thought, only to read later that since the store was owned by a franchisee they can't do anything about it and aren't really responsible.

sweettea4u M., 2013-09-03, 01:28PM CDT

I recently, last night ,visited a wingstop here in Fort Worth on Eastchase Pkwy, two young hispanic ladies at the front counter saw me as i walked in walked up to the counter and NEVER greeted or asked if they make take my order. After a couple of minutes at the counter credit card in hand SILENCE, so I walked out, got into my vehicle facing the counter, they laughed, found it so amusing that they missed out on giving Wingstop business, I returned today September 3rd to speak with the manager, only to be just as insulted by her saying that MAYBE they were not properly trained, and what they looked like and why i didnt place an order.